+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

siddhesh87

Aug 20, 2018
Folks, I feel the heat building up. What if you guys cross roads after landing in Canada and who knows may be you could help each other more than anyone else around here or there in Canada for that matter. So chill out people , we all are striving for a better future and these otherwise avoidable ego clashes would pull us down to the same status or lifestyle , which we want to leave behind. So a handshake would maintain the spirit of this forum :):)
Cheers! You sick aspirants! :p:p
lol..absolutely true and being here for last 5 years I know good references are valuable and 90% of them will land you in awesome opportunities too

cadgijoe

May 1, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
03-08-2018
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Med's Done....
23-07-2018
Passport Req..
18-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2019
LANDED..........
21-05-2019

cadgijoe

May 1, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
03-08-2018
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Med's Done....
23-07-2018
Passport Req..
18-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2019
LANDED..........
21-05-2019
Hi! I am in the same situation. AOR August 3, still no MEP and no biometrics letter. Should we call CIC?
MEP comes with bio, and bio comes after R10 (completeness check). It takes some time to review completeness of our application so for us who need bio, we'll have to wait longer than usual. I say be patient. Maybe your application has more documennts to review.

FYI, I received MEP and bio yesterday. I now got UCI (evidence of R10 done).

Last edited:

anika016

Star Member
Aug 29, 2018
Requesting imm5745 is a waste of time process, but they mentioned in the letter that they may refuse if not sent.

damariusss91

Apr 19, 2018
MEP comes with bio, and bio comes after R10 (completeness check). It takes some time to review completeness of our application so for us who need bio, we'll have to wait longer than usual. I say be patient. Maybe your application has more documennts to review.

FYI, I received MEP and bio yesterday. I now got UCI (evidence of R10 done).
Seems it's not always the case. .I received biometric request letter but my account is still showing re

anika016

Star Member
Aug 29, 2018
Hi all, aor 16th August and today received email requesting letter for imm5475 to be sent, authority to release info to designated official.

What does it mean guys? Meds passed or not? It's status is same, only additional documents is updated. Thx!
Today another update. The BC got updated to, "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. "

What does it mean or status? Ip1, or ip2?

drwiz

Sep 7, 2018
Good day to everyone on this forum. I have read a lot of useful information on this forum. However, I need a clearification about my GCMS notes account statement -

Application step Current status

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.

Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Question: Is it possible for BGC which some what shows IP2 to commence without any medicals showing - "Medicals Passed"? (AOR - 6th August) Thanks.

Aitim

Aug 15, 2018
Hi, I finally got my "medical passed".
AOR August 3, MEP September 5.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information (same status since AOR, i know it is unusual)

Reactions: anotherone11

expressca

Jun 22, 2018
Good day to everyone on this forum. I have read a lot of useful information on this forum. However, I need a clearification about my GCMS notes account statement -

Application step Current status

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.

Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Question: Is it possible for BGC which some what shows IP2 to commence without any medicals showing - "Medicals Passed"? (AOR - 6th August) Thanks.

You are not alone. This has been a trend for some people since August.