+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

Priscilla1

Sep 6, 2018
I know right? lol, my own process does not stress me as much as when I see the same damn posts about Where is my ITA? Will I get an ITA? is IP7 better than IP24? MEP is late, why god why? The worst part here is that their questions would have been answered just a few posts above by some noble soul. :D :D
I can understand being eager but it is just obsession that we see more of! Imagine what would happen once they land and start looking for jobs? That's gonna be way more stressful than waiting for an ITA or PR.

Priscilla1

Sep 6, 2018
Lol... IP7 or IP24 :D this was epic. It seems nobody wants to see the bigger picture.The whole process is so streamlined. Even then everyone is going crazy every passing day. We all seem to be bothered about the next step in the process and in doing so , seem to behave like Federal Skilled educated illiterates. :D:p
Cheers!
Your posts are too good.... a welcome respite from all the madness around....

Reactions: gauravmlal

anika016

Star Member
Aug 29, 2018
Hi all, aor 16th August and today received email requesting letter for imm5475 to be sent, authority to release info to designated official.

What does it mean guys? Meds passed or not? It's status is same, only additional documents is updated. Thx!

Rajesh Durai

Dec 29, 2012
If you are inland (cec) you will directly go to ip2 - we are processing your background check.....
For ip1 - we will let you know when we start your background check.

Not exact words but ip1 is background check not started.
Thanks,
MEP means our application is complete and no additional documents required , i presume?