+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

anika016

Star Member
Aug 29, 2018
Hi all, aor 16th August and today received email requesting letter for imm5475 to be sent, authority to release info to designated official.

What does it mean guys? Meds passed or not? It's status is same, only additional documents is updated. Thx!
Any response guys... What does it mean...

siddhesh87

Aug 20, 2018
IP1 , IP2 , IP whatever the hell it is - are all made up statuses just for a reference point that may or may not even be accurate. It has hardly been 3 weeks since you got an AOR, and a day since you got MEP. Seriously, just relax whatever IP you might be in, it doesn't matter. You're giving yourself unnecessary stress. When there is an update, you will get an email.
Thanks for the effort to reply but 1. everybody here is trying to understand the process better while waiting patiently is the only known option 2. your comment did not answer the question. And besides thats what this group is for to discuss and know each others situations and updates. So there is nothing to get stressed about but when there are unusual updates, there is a curiosity factor to it.

Reactions: singhabhineet

viki1805

Jun 13, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2018
2. your comment did not answer the question. And besides thats what this group is for to discuss and know each others situations and updates.
my comment did not answer your question because most people such as yourself do nothing but ask questions. if you do a little research on this forum your questions have been answered a million times.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/mep-ip1-ip2-etc-application-stages-and-what-they-mean.576171/

siddhesh87

Aug 20, 2018
my comment did not answer your question because most people such as yourself do nothing but ask questions. if you do a little research on this forum your questions have been answered a million times.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/mep-ip1-ip2-etc-application-stages-and-what-they-mean.576171/
That is what the issue is with people like you who jump the gun.. if you would have read my post carefully you would have known. My question was regarding the eligibility statement and not the BG statement. Anyway thank you for your time. Good luck!

Reactions: singhabhineet

viki1805

Jun 13, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2018
That is what the issue is with people like you who jump the gun.. if you would have read my post carefully you would have known. My question was regarding the eligibility statement and not the BG statement. Anyway thank you for your time. Good luck!
And the issue with people like you is that you absolutely don't want to take any efforts to do some research.
you are using status references of IP1 and IP2 which are only significant for BG checks, and have nothing to do with eligibility changes as "recommended pass" is only a change on eligibility that you could see on the GCMS notes if ordered at a later time.
Anyway wasting both of our times with this.
good luck to you as well !

siddhesh87

Aug 20, 2018
And the issue with people like you is that you absolutely don't want to take any efforts to do some research.
you are using status references of IP1 and IP2 which are only significant for BG checks, and have nothing to do with eligibility changes as "recommended pass" is only a change on eligibility that you could see on the GCMS notes if ordered at a later time.
Anyway wasting both of our times with this.
good luck to you as well !
Dude if I had not done any research at all I wouldnt have said 'comments suggest' but I guess its beyond your reach. But the second part did probably answer what I was looking for as I wasn't sure about the eligibility statement and did not come across that on this group or might have missed it if it is. Thank you.

gauravmlal

Jun 8, 2018
Category........
Dude if I had not done any research at all I wouldnt have said 'comments suggest' but I guess its beyond your reach. But the second part did probably answer what I was looking for as I wasn't sure about the eligibility statement and did not come across that on this group or might have missed it if it is. Thank you.
Folks, I feel the heat building up. What if you guys cross roads after landing in Canada and who knows may be you could help each other more than anyone else around here or there in Canada for that matter. So chill out people , we all are striving for a better future and these otherwise avoidable ego clashes would pull us down to the same status or lifestyle , which we want to leave behind. So a handshake would maintain the spirit of this forum :):)
Cheer up you sick aspirants! :p:p

Last edited:

viki1805

Jun 13, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2018
Folks, I feel the heat building up. What if you guys cross roads after landing in Canada and who knows may be you could help each other more than anyone else around here or there in Canada for that matter. So chill out people , we all are striving for a better future and these otherwise avoidable ego clashes would pull us down to the same status or lifestyle , which we want to leave behind. So a handshake would maintain the spirit of this forum :):)
Cheers! You sick aspirants! :p:p
lol you're right. I agree :p
Well I apologize @siddhesh87 - I did jump the gun on such a trivial thing and could have rather answered in a polite manner.
nonetheless, good luck to everyone.

Reactions: gauravmlal