+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

Aitim

Aug 15, 2018
Finally i decided to stop checking my profile for at least a week. It will train my patience and willpower.
For now
AOR August 3d
IP2 the same day
MEP and BIL September 7th
Biometrics given September 19th and still is not updated although the data is on my profile
Patiently waiting for RPRF. What else we can do, right?:)

Reactions: SRayhan87

consar1012

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
UK
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
11/06/2018
Finally i decided to stop checking my profile for at least a week. It will train my patience and willpower.
For now
AOR August 3d
IP2 the same day
Biometrics given September 19th and still is not updated although the data is on my profile
I done my bios on the 20th sept and my account updated the same day. It’s just patients. You will wear yourself thin checking. I hardly check. No harm every once in while but everyday.. you’d have issues lol

viki1805

Jun 13, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2018
For now
AOR August 3d
IP2 the same day
well the good news is that when you do receive the RPRF, you can rest assured that you're almost there. Meanwhile, stay away from checking your profile to maintain your sanity ;)

consar1012

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
UK
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
11/06/2018
well the good news is that when you do receive the RPRF, you can rest assured that you're almost there. Meanwhile, stay away from checking your profile to maintain your sanity ;)
Request of perm fee..? Do people not pay upfront ? I paid at the same time as I submitted. You only delay by not paying as they then need to send the request, you wait and when they receive it, they then have to authorise it.. only delays things

Reactions: Aarti123

EEMduShan

Star Member
Sep 28, 2018
Hi,

I got my AOR on 13th August. Still my Medical status says, 'You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes'. On September 13th, I received an email from CIC that, my application has been updated. But when I login, nothing has been updated. Below is my application status. I tried calling CIC, couldn't reach the agent. Please suggest.
Application step Current status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

consar1012

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
UK
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
11/06/2018
Hi,

I got my AOR on 13th August. Still my Medical status says, 'You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes'. On September 13th, I received an email from CIC that, my application has been updated. But when I login, nothing has been updated. Below is my application status. I tried calling CIC, couldn't reach the agent. Please suggest.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
My advise is to try and ring and get in touch with an agent as they will shed light on this. Using the online CIC form can be a waste as they may be unhelpful. Having said that, it’s anything up to a month or longer to pass the medical. BUT! There is no set order in which things get looked into.

EEMduShan

Star Member
Sep 28, 2018
Hi Consar,

Thanks for your reply!
I tried calling them to 1 888 242 2100, after pressing all the numbers and at-last when I click '0' to talk to the agent, automatically the call got disconnected. Is there any other way to contact them?

consar1012

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
UK
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
11/06/2018
Hi Consar,

Thanks for your reply!
I tried calling them to 1 888 242 2100, after pressing all the numbers and at-last when I click '0' to talk to the agent, automatically the call got disconnected. Is there any other way to contact them?
Strange. Really this would be the only way other than filling out a form but that will be another waiting game. Try again and see what happens. I wouldn’t leave it too long.

EEMduShan

Star Member
Sep 28, 2018
My husband's biometrics details has been updated in the profile. When he applied his visitor visa on March, he provided his biometrics. But am not sure when this has been updated. Do you think this is an application update they sent a notification to me? Anyways am worried about medicals.

consar1012

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
UK
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
11/06/2018
My husband's biometrics details has been updated in the profile. When he applied his visitor visa on March, he provided his biometrics. But am not sure when this has been updated. Do you think this is an application update they sent a notification to me? Anyways am worried about medicals.
Regardless of what biometrics you may have took as a visitor, if they require it, it’s sometbing they will ask you for. In regards to worrying about your medicals, don’t stress. No news can be good news, it’s just a waiting game, and there is no set time for when something is passed. Some people who submitted in July, myself and others are ahead, it’s just when your details are checked.

Aarti123

Jan 4, 2018
Hi,

when was your medical done?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Time for my weekly post for Montreal visa office :D:D

Are you a FSW-O candidate based in the USA? or an inland Candidate?

Still stuck in IP1 after more than 60 days from AOR? if Yes, then your application may be at Montreal visa office.

Do order GCMS notes or call IRCC agents and find out ...

Why? Because if you're at Montreal your wait likely is going to be long one! Based on the data we have till now Montreal takes 5-6 months to give PPR. Hence knowing this may prevent you to log-in to CIC account daily.

For more information please join us at Montreal thread here!

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/montreal-visa-office-lets-connect-here.575300/page-28#post-7263637

viki1805

Jun 13, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2018
Request of perm fee..? Do people not pay upfront ? I paid at the same time as I submitted. You only delay by not paying as they then need to send the request, you wait and when they receive it, they then have to authorise it.. only delays things
well, you are right. but even though we may pay the RPRF fee in advance, and yes it does speed the process, it, however, does not guarantee a successful application and what I meant in the OP's specific case was that when they do receive the request, at least they can be sure it wouldn't lead to a rejection because of eligibility as those checks would have been processed prior to RPRF.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
well, you are right. but even though we may pay the RPRF fee in advance, and yes it does speed the process, it, however, does not guarantee a successful application and what I meant in the OP's specific case was that when they do receive the request, at least they can be sure it wouldn't lead to a rejection because of eligibility as those checks would have been processed prior to RPRF.
Many a times RPRF is triggered after the R10 completeness check. So it is possible that case analyst has not validated eligibility when RPRF request is raised. So technically you can get a refusal even if a RPRF request is raised.

Reactions: viki1805