+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

Gambit07

Mar 15, 2019
Eligibility is usually remarked as met by case analyst. Then the visa officer remarks it passed. I think once your eligibility is passed ur security will be started
Yes , I read this in another forum. I wanted to ask if there is anything which I can do to inform the visa officer about my file.

ba24123n

Star Member
Nov 9, 2018
It could be the officer at the CBSA for your security check, or the visa officer for approving your application. We can't know for sure, but one thing for sure is that yours is near the end of the road. You can take a deep breath and ... wait just a little more. But it's coming.
I received a very similar email stating that my file is with CIO and is in queue for review by an officer. My current status is "Eligibility Under Review". Can anyone tell me, based upon their experience, if this is a standard template response (or) otherwise ? Also, is there any probable timeline that I might get to know the final decision after such an email ?

papan5069

Jun 13, 2018
New delhi
Category........
do u know, at least, the reason why u r under RR for POF?

I my case, I simply do not have any explanation on my notes! At all! It is just saying ''Settlement funds: Review Required''. It sucks!
Ya, at least I know why Im In POF RR. If u don know its really frustrating. I can understand. I again ordered GCMS on 12 Feb but still dis not recv. They are saying, it will get delayed.

papan5069

Jun 13, 2018
New delhi
Category........
Ya, at least I know why Im In POF RR. If u don know its really frustrating. I can understand. I again ordered GCMS on 12 Feb but still dis not recv. They are saying, it will get delayed.
But guyz, are you aware that there are some technical recession going on in Canada. Although not to worry but some news are doing the rounds on the net due to drop in oil prices. Im not scaring anyone, just some info that I got yesterday. It is also not going to impact the job market however some industries may get effected in the next quater

pandadreams11

Jan 31, 2019
india
I raised a webform enquiry to ask about my status. I recieved this as the response:
  • The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The background verifications are not in process yet.
  • The medical examination results on file are valid.
Hoewver, my GCMS notes say eligibility has been met as do other agents who i have spoken to on the phone with. Which info should i believe?

Archavin89

Apr 8, 2018
I raised a webform enquiry to ask about my status. I recieved this as the response:
  • The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
Hoewver, my GCMS notes say eligibility has been met as do other agents who i have spoken to on the phone with. Which info should i believe?
GCMS notes.

These r generic replies.

Archavin89

Apr 8, 2018
Out of curiosity, what does your BGC say on your account? I saw u have criminality passed.

MAK2018

Sep 17, 2018
Alhumdolillah, Got PPR on 19th but got the update today by my Ghost (agent):p

It was a tough journey and it could have been tougher without this forum. Heartiest thanks to all the members.

To the members who haven't received the PPR - Stay put dear friends, its just a matter of time.
Keep yourself busy with your hobbies and soon there will be mail popping in your inbox. All the very best !!!