Tinaaah

Oct 18, 2018
Thank you . My notes state the below :

Eligibility : Met
Criminality : Not started
Security : Not started
Medical : Passed
Info Sharing : Complete.

Case processing agent Notes : “R75: FSW minimum requirments : Appears Met : Fund : Appears Met : R76 : Appears Met”

In the section Review type : Program Assistant appilication it mentions “ R10-OK Recommendation : Pass Criminality.

Can you please let me know if everything looks fine and is it normal that the assesstment states criminality : not started and Review says Pass Criminality. Seems contradictory.
All.looks good. It is just a matter of time for all to be cleared.
Yeah it is contradictory but since the program assistant already passed criminality then I think it is fine. I had something like that as well. CIC process is very complicated.
Criminality is mostly based on the PCC submitted with the application so most times it is passed. You can call the agents later on just to check again witheligibility,criminality and security.

Atuli

Oct 14, 2018
Hi All received golden email just a moment ago...!!
Just writing to express my journey for the process...!!
Thanks to Waheguru ji who has quenched my thirst of being a resident to a good country after a span 11 years
I went as student to Australia in 2008 but came back to India after spending 6.5 years in Australia and dropped PR at will.
Again started thinking of applying for a new country which deemed to be was
Eilts first attempt: Jan 2018 8777
Entered pool: 10 July 2018
ITA: 11 July 2018
AOR: 22 Aug 2018
MEP: 18 Sep 2018
ADR: Consent form for wife’s bank accounts
IP2: 22 Nov 2018
Called CIC in Dec’18 for the first time and eligibility was met and criminality was passed security was not begin
Status remained same in Jan too
Called on 8 Feb 2018 eligibility was met and criminality passed but security was still pending
Another ADR 14 March due to mistake of CIC where they took my sis in law as SIS and ask proof of relationship and residency proof.
Submitted ADR on 18 March
First ghost: 19 March
Second ghost: 21 March
PPR Email: 22 March
Thanks to all for providing support, replying to queries also standing by with your timely advices. Really appreciate all your efforts to make this group a fun group for PPR aspirants.
Wish everyone speedy PR as I can understand pain of long wait

Sandy@1

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
@engrazafar and other seniors, need your help in understanding this.----

Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed.

Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum. My question is how long it will take to complete as i ahve already passed 6 months and im in IP2 since Dec. Please help me understand this.

MERCYANDGRACE5

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
Thanks to Waheguru ji who has quenched my thirst of being a resident to a good country after a span 11 years
I went as student to Australia in 2008 but came back to India after spending 6.5 years in Australia and dropped PR at will.
Called CIC in Dec’18 for the first time and eligibility was met and criminality was passed security was not begin
Called on 8 Feb 2018 eligibility was met and criminality passed but security was still pending
Another ADR 14 March due to mistake of CIC where they took my sis in law as SIS and ask proof of relationship and residency proof.
Thanks to all for providing support, replying to queries also standing by with your timely advices. Really appreciate all your efforts to make this group a fun group for PPR aspirants.
Congratulations!!!!!

cadgijoe

May 1, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
03-08-2018
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Med's Done....
23-07-2018
Passport Req..
18-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2019
LANDED..........
21-05-2019
All.looks good. It is just a matter of time for all to be cleared.
Yeah it is contradictory but since the program assistant already passed criminality then I think it is fine. I had something like that as well. CIC process is very complicated.
Criminality is mostly based on the PCC submitted with the application so most times it is passed. You can call the agents later on just to check again witheligibility,criminality and security.
Hi, I just wanna share my understanding: the program assistant looks at the provided PCC, thinks it's good, and recommends it pass, but it's only truly pass at criminality check (part of background check) later on.

cadgijoe

May 1, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
03-08-2018
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Med's Done....
23-07-2018
Passport Req..
18-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2019
LANDED..........
21-05-2019
@engrazafar and other seniors, need your help in understanding this.----

Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed.

Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum. My question is how long it will take to complete as i ahve already passed 6 months and im in IP2 since Dec. Please help me understand this.
It could be the officer at the CBSA for your security check, or the visa officer for approving your application. We can't know for sure, but one thing for sure is that yours is near the end of the road. You can take a deep breath and ... wait just a little more. But it's coming.

Sandy@1

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
It could be the officer at the CBSA for your security check, or the visa officer for approving your application. We can't know for sure, but one thing for sure is that yours is near the end of the road. You can take a deep breath and ... wait just a little more. But it's coming.
Thank you for the reply but one thing i want to know that is it still the eligibility review required? if yes than is there any possibility that my applicationwould be cleared by April month. or shall i need to wait more n more.BTW i have also ordered GCMS. Appreciate your views on this.

jaffaral

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Other
Did your file go to security screening?

engrazafar

Star Member
Nov 14, 2018
Thank you . My notes state the below :

Criminality : Not started
Info Sharing : Complete.

Case processing agent Notes : “R75: FSW minimum requirments : Appears Met : Fund : Appears Met : R76 : Appears Met”

In the section Review type : Program Assistant appilication it mentions “ R10-OK Recommendation : Pass Criminality.

Can you please let me know if everything looks fine and is it normal that the assesstment states criminality : not started and Review says Pass Criminality. Seems contradictory.
what is the label on the notes where you see the recommendation? is it "EE Eligibility" or "Adm/Criminality"?

cadgijoe

May 1, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
03-08-2018
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Med's Done....
23-07-2018
Passport Req..
18-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2019
LANDED..........
21-05-2019
Thank you for the reply but one thing i want to know that is it still the eligibility review required? if yes than is there any possibility that my applicationwould be cleared by April month. or shall i need to wait more n more.BTW i have also ordered GCMS. Appreciate your views on this.
I'm sorry but I don't know the answer to that. Let's hope you got it before receiving notes. I still haven't received mine ;).

Gambit07

Mar 15, 2019
Respected members of the group,

My AOR is 8 Aug 2018, I applied for gcms notes last month and it shows -

Criminality : Passed
Info Sharing : Complete

Has my security not started because eligibility is met and not passed? If yes, Is there anything I can do to expedite the process

And is there any timeline as to by when the entire process might get completed

jaffaral

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Other
Respected members of the group,

My AOR is 8 Aug 2018, I applied for gcms notes last month and it shows -

Criminality : Passed
Info Sharing : Complete

Has my security not started because eligibility is met and not passed? If yes, Is there anything I can do to expedite the process

And is there any timeline as to by when the entire process might get completed
Eligibility is usually remarked as met by case analyst. Then the visa officer remarks it passed. I think once your eligibility is passed ur security will be started

Reactions: Gambit07