+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
And i was right!! it's PPR!! I checked my email 30 minutes ago and saw a notification saying there is a new message in my CIC account. I checked and saw Information Letter. Opened it up, a 4 page letter. The letter is dated 20th February 2019 (AOR is 20th August 2018). See some details from the letter below.

"YOUR IMMIGRANT VISA(S) APPEAR(S) READY TO BE ISSUED, IF THERE HAS BEEN NO CHANGE IN YOUR FAMILY CONFIGURATION. IF THERE HAVE BEEN ANY CHANGES, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE BEFORE PROCEEDING."

Then there were specifications for passport(s) and photographs

PASSPORT(S)
As of May 1, 2018, all original documents, including passports, must be submitted via the VAC.
Please see: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/ and follow the instructions under the
“Passport Transmission Services” section.

**** PLEASE NOTE:
Failure to provide the required travel document(s) within 15 days from the date of this letter will lead us to conclude that you are no longer interested in immigrating to Canada and your application will be refused based on the information that is available in your file. Once the application is refused, you would be able to reapply, but you would be required to submit a new application and pay a new processing fee. The new application would be assessed according to the Canadian Immigration legislations in force at the time that the new application was filed.

I thought it was going to be 30 days to submit the passport. I don't care either way. The 4th page is a Height and Eye Colour Chart. There is some stuff about pre arrival services.

PLANNING AHEAD – PRE-ARRIVAL SERVICES
As you have now received a Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) or have been notified to submit your travel documents in preparation for the issuance of a COPR, you are strongly encouraged to use free pre-arrival services funded by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). Several online and in-person services are available to you, your spouse and your dependants. These services can help you find out more about living and working in Canada. They can also help you take steps to get your education, work experience, and professional licenses/certificates recognized in Canada, and access other free settlement services once you have arrived in Canada.

This has been the most exciting morning i've ever had!!! Right on the 6th month mark. Please don't lose hope, when it happens, the wait will be worth it. Thank you all for the encouragement.
Congratulations to you. It seems the call agent did what they are suppose to do to an application/call when its 6 months old. Consider yourself very lucky as it doesn't happen very often.:):)

naina21

May 29, 2018
I think your criminality is in process if not passed already because your PCC is majorly for criminality assessment. Additional verification could mean alot of thing, like security, POF etc. I guess you just need to be patient. Your eligibility is met and that's a good thing. You can raise CSE every other week if you have passed the 6 months timeline.
What does raising a CSE mean?

anirudy

Star Member
Aug 24, 2018
Seems they have changed the way they reply to webforms and for good. They have clearly indicated on the current status and have given you he info in a more structured way.The firs response, says that your eligibility is Met, not Pass (this is done by analysts)
While in the second email they are indicating towards a final review that happens at an officer level who will finally pass it. In all probability, your application may move swiftly after the eligibility was passed.
Thanks for the response!

Tinaaah

Oct 18, 2018
What does raising a CSE mean?
CSE - Case Specific Enquiry
It is one of the ways of communicating to IRCC especially if you want to attach a document to your application or to get your current application status. Although some responses are generic but it is worth a try.

Tinaaah

Oct 18, 2018
And i was right!! it's PPR!! I checked my email 30 minutes ago and saw a notification saying there is a new message in my CIC account. I checked and saw Information Letter. Opened it up, a 4 page letter. The letter is dated 20th February 2019 (AOR is 20th August 2018). See some details from the letter below.

"YOUR IMMIGRANT VISA(S) APPEAR(S) READY TO BE ISSUED, IF THERE HAS BEEN NO CHANGE IN YOUR FAMILY CONFIGURATION. IF THERE HAVE BEEN ANY CHANGES, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE BEFORE PROCEEDING."

Then there were specifications for passport(s) and photographs

PASSPORT(S)
As of May 1, 2018, all original documents, including passports, must be submitted via the VAC.
Please see: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/ and follow the instructions under the
“Passport Transmission Services” section.

**** PLEASE NOTE:
Failure to provide the required travel document(s) within 15 days from the date of this letter will lead us to conclude that you are no longer interested in immigrating to Canada and your application will be refused based on the information that is available in your file. Once the application is refused, you would be able to reapply, but you would be required to submit a new application and pay a new processing fee. The new application would be assessed according to the Canadian Immigration legislations in force at the time that the new application was filed.

I thought it was going to be 30 days to submit the passport. I don't care either way. The 4th page is a Height and Eye Colour Chart. There is some stuff about pre arrival services.

PLANNING AHEAD – PRE-ARRIVAL SERVICES
As you have now received a Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) or have been notified to submit your travel documents in preparation for the issuance of a COPR, you are strongly encouraged to use free pre-arrival services funded by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). Several online and in-person services are available to you, your spouse and your dependants. These services can help you find out more about living and working in Canada. They can also help you take steps to get your education, work experience, and professional licenses/certificates recognized in Canada, and access other free settlement services once you have arrived in Canada.

This has been the most exciting morning i've ever had!!! Right on the 6th month mark. Please don't lose hope, when it happens, the wait will be worth it. Thank you all for the encouragement.
Congrats....the wait is over!

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Hi man, how are you? This wait is crazy, we are almost 3 weeks overdue from the 6-month timeline but there's still nothing.
Hey, wassup?! How u doin? Am hangin in tight Bru, trying hard n seeking every possible source to protect my peace . I have been told by the CIC agent that a decision would be made on my file by mid March, so until then every day feels like a year, every hour like a month and every minute like an hour. I so wish God shows us some mercy n showers down our pprs asap.

Last edited:

anirudy

Star Member
Aug 24, 2018
Hey, wassup?! How u doin? Am hangin in tight Bru, trying hard n seeking every possible source to protect my peace . I have been told by the CIC agent that a decision would be made on my file by mid March, so until then every day feels like a year, every hour like a month and every minute like an hour. I so wish God shows us some mercy n showers down our pots asap.
3rd August is just unlucky!

snowball2018

Star Member
Jul 15, 2018
Hey, wassup?! How u doin? Am hangin in tight Bru, trying hard n seeking every possible source to protect my peace . I have been told by the CIC agent that a decision would be made on my file by mid March, so until then every day feels like a year, every hour like a month and every minute like an hour. I so wish God shows us some mercy n showers down our pots asap.
Hey sounds like good news bro! At least you got some response regarding your file. May I know if it is the call agent? On Feb 6 I emailed Ottawa and got a reply which, I believe, every case that has passed 6 months receives. "Your file is in queue for review by an officer"