Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
I finally got my ready for visa email.
Aor August 10th 2018.
I emailed my visa office which is Ottawa earlier in the morning for my application status.
And they replied with my ready for visa.
Thanks guys for being
Congrats. Can you please Ottawa e-mail ID, I would also like to send an email.

snowball2018

Star Member
Jul 15, 2018
I finally got my ready for visa email.
Aor August 10th 2018.
I emailed my visa office which is Ottawa earlier in the morning for my application status.
And they replied with my ready for visa.
Thanks guys for being
Hi can you please share the email address that you sent email earlier to? Thank you, I have AOR on 3 Aug but so far have not heard anything. I ordered gcms notes and got that eligibility met, criminality passed, security not started (call on 10 jan).

Are you FSW-O?

utshab

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
I can understand this Whyyyyy!!! No movement at all after IP2 nov 23 and AOR aug 23
extremely frustrating indeed.. i spoke to an agent last night.. same story.. eligibility met on oct 1, and criminality met on nov 23.. and security not started.. file doesn't have any red flags.. when asked why security not happened.. he said we r busy..

btw.. does everyone with aor august 23 have eligibility met? (or do some have recommended passed as well)

snowball2018

Star Member
Jul 15, 2018
extremely frustrating indeed.. i spoke to an agent last night.. same story.. eligibility met on oct 1, and criminality met on nov 23.. and security not started.. file doesn't have any red flags.. when asked why security not happened.. he said we r busy..

btw.. does everyone with aor august 23 have eligibility met? (or do some have recommended passed as well)
Haha, "we're busy" - what an answer! :p:p:eek: