+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

blahola

Apr 2, 2014
congrats man,

when was your IP2? can you plz share timeline?
Thanks!

Like tobs mentioned, I was IP2 right from the beginning (as soon as MEP on August 24). My timeline is as follows:

Application type: CEC Inland. RPRF paid upfront.
AOR: August 1
MEP: August 24
Ordered GCMS: Dec 12
Contacted local MP for update: Jan 9
Received update from MP saying eligibility met, criminality in progress and security not started: Jan 11
Received GCMS: Jan 13. No red flags, status exactly the same as mentioned by MP, so I guess there was no major progress from Dec 13 to Jan 11
PPR: Jan 31

I received absolutely no updates from IRCC after MEP. No ADRs.

callumjp

Oct 4, 2018
Mixed emotions seeing so many people get PPR today. Excited and happy for you all, and glad to see movement, but am so frustrated waiting for my own! I'm starting to check my email inbox and CIC profile multiple times a day now... :eek:

Reactions: gau55555

blahola

Apr 2, 2014
Mixed emotions seeing so many people get PPR today. Excited and happy for you all, and glad to see movement, but am so frustrated waiting for my own! I'm starting to check my email inbox and CIC profile multiple times a day now... :eek:
A few days ago until today, I was checking literally every hour!

Reactions: arthi saba

zazabei

Jun 14, 2018
hi everyone,

I just received my ready for visa email. it is already the last day of the six months timeline. I just have a quick question, the e-mail says asking me to send my passport in 30 days , however I have already booked my ticket back to China for ten days holiday . I am leaving this SAturday. do you guys think I can still go back? do I need to wait for my PR card back before I go overseas? am a CEC inland by the way.

Thank you all !