+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

HadiZubair

Dec 27, 2018
Dear friends,

I've got ghost update on Jan 24, and there is no PPR email since then. I'm getting mad... Thinking all the time about this and checking and checking my mail.... How many days can it take to get PPR email after ghost update?
I wish I didn't see this ghost, because I was living normally before that, but now waiting is unbearable :confused:
Hiii... what I've read time and again in this thread, it is a good sign in most cases BUT it is not a certain indication of time and outcome :(
Is your status back to "submitted" now?

Takentaken421

Aug 30, 2018
Hello All,
AOR 21st Aug, MEP 13th Sep

I got reply for my CEC request : Standard information : but got my VO office"

Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Center in Ottawa, Ontario."

Also one big change today morning, BG status changed from BG yet to start to " We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information"

Guys any reviews or comments on this. Little sunshine atleast today.
Your PPR is very close. Based on the trend for Aug and Sep applications, should be within a week.

gokul.chandran

Star Member
Mar 7, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-08-2018
Why you are bothered by Agent code ? You just go ahead and upload the updated POF.
I have already submitted the documents. I am bothered because I need to know whether the processing is happening at CPC-Ottawa or at a Local VO.

Last edited:

Mr@P

Jan 23, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
JUNE 1 2018
What is the significane of BG status change? Is it IP2? or is PPR closer?
My BG status has changed to IP2 on the 17th of jan ( thats when i got re medicals request too ). And i got RPRF request on 18th Jan. after that ghost update today !