fahadxuberi

Star Member
Sep 6, 2018
Dubai, UAE
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-08-2018
Hi,

Has anyone any experience in obtaining Police certificate from the UK. I know the procedure, just wanted to ask, does driving ban of 6 months (5 years ago) due to accumulating 12 points on the license appears in police certificate. The ban was not due to some serious offence such as drink, dangerous driving etc. It was simply parking wrong, speeding etc things.

Even though, my record with UK driving agency is clean as i checked but still? also, do i need to declare this while filling application for UK PCC?

Thanks.
Got police certificate from the UK for my wife. I don't think parking fines and driving ban should affect anything. They need police certificates to check in case there is a criminal record.

Regarding declaration while filling application form, I would suggest you call up ACRO customer service and check with them.

Reactions: ZZZRut

mayple

Star Member
Dec 30, 2017
After medical passed, what is the status message for background? Is it expected to be “not applicable”?or something else ?

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
I guess its taking longer for bangladeshis. Where did you get your medical?
This is not true that Bangladeshi got delayed.
I am from Bangladesh and i have passed the medical after 21 days. If in your case there is a complication, then it might take a little bit more time, Just relax.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Reactions: viki1805

gauravmlal

Jun 8, 2018
Category........
I haven't slept well since the day I submitted my E-APR
Always stressed :D Try not to think about it though
6 months is a long time
Fella! you should sleep well otherwise you will have to see a psychiatrist even before you send your passport for your COPR :D:p. Submitting your application is like doing a bank Fixed deposit , you should forget it after you do it :D :p . My only question is why are you stressed if you have submitted a complete application ? They don't judge you by your name or country of residence or other factors whatsoever unless there is a problem with your application. Even if there is a problem with your application ,they will seek clarification unless you did a major blunder like not submitting your PCC , medicals or reference letter. SO SIT BACK , RELAX and GET A LIFE. :D:D

Cheers!

Nash1905

Star Member
Sep 12, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Delhi
status for background will be "ur application is in progress....we let you knw..when the BG check starts"《《 after the MEP passed..

Reactions: jaggeo

Nash1905

Star Member
Sep 12, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Delhi
Fella! you should sleep well otherwise you will have to see a psychiatrist even before you send your passport for your COPR :D:p. Submitting your application is like doing a bank Fixed deposit , you should forget it after you do it :D . My only question is why are you stressed if you have submitted a complete application ? They don't judge you by your name or country of residence or other factors whatsoever unless there is a problem with your application. Even if there is a problem with your application ,they will seek clarification unless you did a major blunder like not submitting your PCC , medicals or reference letter. SO SIT BACK , RELAX and GET A LIFE. :D:D

Cheers!
:cool::p