+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
Anyone having problems with registering biometrics at vfs global offices recently.
Yesterday I went to their Singapore office to register biometrics for EE application but was told that there is a technical issue that needs to be patched globally and that I have to wait until its resolved. So far it has not been resolved.
What can be done in this kind of scenario?
That means, This is a time killing procedure now.....again you have to wait.
I am also waiting forr my biometric letter. Can you tell me when did you got your biometric letter??

damariusss91

Apr 19, 2018
Anyone having problems with registering biometrics at vfs global offices recently.
Yesterday I went to their Singapore office to register biometrics for EE application but was told that there is a technical issue that needs to be patched globally and that I have to wait until its resolved. So far it has not been resolved.
I did mine on Monday 10 September and there was no issue.if any global issues,then it started Tuesday 11th September

Kjeet

Sep 1, 2018
Country of residence: India. Fedral skilled worker class..You may check immigration tracker for CEC

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
I was informed this would be resolved by end of month.