+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

asimramzan73

Aug 24, 2015
Thanks a lot.... Aug 8th aor
MEP 28TH AUG
ip2 around Oct 20th not sure
Have a representative so I dont get to check my account.... No idea about ghost updates....called to find out where my file is and got this good news....
congrats buddy, wondering if you are a CEC candidate or FSW ?
Also, what did you ask them while being on call ?
thanks

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
MEP 28TH AUG
Have a representative so I dont get to check my account.... No idea about ghost updates....called to find out where my file is and got this good news....
Thanks for the info.

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
Hi guys!
I have a question regarding proof of funds. How much is it preferably to show? I mean how much more than it is officially demanded? to avoid possible currency fluctuations and falling under demanded amount? As for me, I showed about 15% more than it is demanded, but according to GCMS notes my funds are review required. The reason is not marked, but in my country the currency is not stable, may be the officer expects it could drop down, and my funds won't be sufficient.
Files get locked on AOR, that means no fluctuations in currency will be take into account post AOR. It will be calc as per your AOR. Please tell your country so that I could assume exactly why RR. It may be because 15% more than required are sometimes considered way too much.. But nothing to worry... If you want, you can voluntarily give them another statement with lesser money or give an LOE that where it came from and you kept it to meet fluctuations.

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
Hi guys!
I have a question regarding proof of funds. How much is it preferably to show? I mean how much more than it is officially demanded? to avoid possible currency fluctuations and falling under demanded amount? As for me, I showed about 15% more than it is demanded, but according to GCMS notes my funds are review required. The reason is not marked, but in my country the currency is not stable, may be the officer expects it could drop down, and my funds won't be sufficient.
25% should do.

Has your file been looked at by an officer yet ?

cedarleaf

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
Russia
AOR Received.
04-08-2018
Files get locked on AOR, that means no fluctuations in currency will be take into account post AOR. It will be calc as per your AOR. Please tell your country so that I could assume exactly why RR. It may be because 15% more than required are sometimes considered way too much.. But nothing to worry... If you want, you can voluntarily give them another statement with lesser money or give an LOE that where it came from and you kept it to meet fluctuations.
Russia

Getmeouttahereuk

Jan 6, 2018
Congratulations!!! What does your online application status say?
I was told yesterday that mine was approved, but online it still says the same as it did on day 1. Although approved it still needs to be sent from the Visa Officer to the London Office for them to issue the COPR. They said this will be done within the 6-months time-frame.

Reactions: cadgijoe

Shikta

Star Member
May 14, 2018
MEP 28TH AUG
:)
Hope you receive the PPR email soon!
And so do we all :D

schilz

Star Member
Dec 25, 2018
I was told yesterday that mine was approved, but online it still says the same as it did on day 1. Although approved it still needs to be sent from the Visa Officer to the London Office for them to issue the COPR. They said this will be done within the 6-months time-frame.
Interesting, so yours still shows as it was IP1?