+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

ggeet

Star Member
Dec 29, 2012
Hi Guys,

A query from a friend who is looking to apply for PR via express entry.
Her IELTS score is R - 8.5, L - 8.5, W - 7.5, S - 7.5

She has close to 4 years of work experience
2 years in NOC 0112 (current)
1 year 8 months in NOC 1222

Will she be eligible for the 50 points relating to CLB 9 or higher and more than 3 years of work experience (confused as the experience is under two different NOC)?
I have used experience from 2 different NOC codes too and it is acceptable.

Reactions: Shikta

Slick007

Star Member
Dec 28, 2018
My AOR is 3rd Aug and status is just medical passed after that no update or movement. Called up Customer service twice, looks like file is in Otawwa. Asked about eligibility she was like everything is under process, wait till March 14th if you don’t get any correspondence, call us back and we will send message to VO. In email they responded as “Everything looks in order ......” . Ordered GCMS notes yesterday. But anyone have idea what’s going on. It’s Outland USA.

Reactions: ggeet

cadgijoe

May 1, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
03-08-2018
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Med's Done....
23-07-2018
Passport Req..
18-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2019
LANDED..........
21-05-2019
My AOR is 3rd Aug and status is just medical passed after that no update or movement. Called up Customer service twice, looks like file is in Otawwa. Asked about eligibility she was like everything is under process, wait till March 14th if you don’t get any correspondence, call us back and we will send message to VO. In email they responded as “Everything looks in order ......” . Ordered GCMS notes yesterday. But anyone have idea what’s going on. It’s Outland USA.
It seems your eligibility could be review required. It's good that you ordered GCMS. Did you ask about background check (criminality and security)?

Last edited:

aahaanbajaj

Star Member
Jun 9, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
23/07/2018
Got a similar reply as well. Aug 30 AOR and Nov 30 IP2. Got this response once on dec 11 and once last week. Some say it's in queue for approval by final officer and some say it happens when analyst marks review required for something (for instance POF).
I raised the same question in June 2018 AoR group, there the people are of understanding that it could be the final review before PPR.

Also, I happen to call CIC yesterday and the agent said that my eligibility is still recommended pass, but waiting for final remarks.

Security not started yet.

Then I asked about this email stating "in que for review by an officer" the agent had no clue about it, and said it's regular review of eligibility maybe.

AOR 28.08.

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
Why 14th March ? I think as per the progress bar or standard 6 months, you should be completing 6 on 3rd Feb I guess !

rohitpahwa

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
Hi All,

I am getting a weird placeholder when I go and check my “view submitted application” tab in my PR application .

It shows an additional placeholder with a random name who i don’t even know . I am pretty sure it wasn’t there few weeks ago

Is it a technical glitch ? I am kinda worried .

Has anybody seen this before ?

Dannny

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
Hi All,

I am getting a weird placeholder when I go and check my “view submitted application” tab in my PR application .

It shows an additional placeholder with a random name who i don’t even know . I am pretty sure it wasn’t there few weeks ago

Is it a technical glitch ? I am kinda worried .

Has anybody seen this before ?
Yes, it's a glitch
Check it again later

Shikta

Star Member
May 14, 2018
Yes. I have also shown experience in two different NOCs and my eligibility is passed as per GCMS notes. So she will get full marks for IELTS and get credit for her experience.
Thanks for the revert.
So it is not necessary to have the 3 years experience in one NOC.

Shikta

Star Member
May 14, 2018
This is absolutely incorrect. Please don’t spread misinformation. You can very much have as many NOCs as you like - you need not be restricted to a single NOC.

Only thing to keep in mind is that at least 1 year in a single NOC is required to be eligible. Beyond that, you can have as many NOCs as you like. It doesn’t impact you negatively in any way. I too had two different NOCs but I had more than 1 year of experience in a single NOC at least. She can very much claim points for two different NOCs.
Thanks so much for the revert.
Her confusion was regarding the experience split over two NOCs - I thought that she would be eligible to get the points but wanted to check before confirming it to her :)