+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
And Ralph would say the same.

You are from PNP pool. And from what I across in various posts that it takes more time.
And you might need some extra verifications for the 600 points (PNP gives you that which FSW do n’t have).
I have seen lots of PNP cases getting PPR within 3 months even before than that. It's strange how they treat each case and decide the final decision.

Reactions: Sunshine41

hellgirl11

Star Member
Aug 14, 2018
tunisia
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
I have seen lots of PNP cases getting PPR within 3 months even before than that. It's strange how they treat each case and decide the final decision.
i have an account in immytracker and im PNP-outland and epr to the stats i will be getting my PPR between november and 28 december so finger crossed

Reactions: Sunshine41

IranianinSweden

Star Member
Oct 16, 2018
I am waiting for my notes coming in the middle if Dec. It's not clear why they put my file on review required?? So far i remember i had sent all the paper they might need even though i have tripled cheked in the last few days and re-calculate my score several times. everything looks good to me.
It is not only if you have missed to submit a document that could lead to a review required, but also if for instance the officer has a hard time matching your job duties to your chosen NOC, or really anything else that they might find unclear. But again, it doesn't mean that you might have forgotten to submit one document. Its just that your application is not as straightforward and clear as IRCC would like it to be.

I know for instance that my employment letters are not straightforward. But it is almost impossible to get an employment letter from Swedish companies that adequately lists your duties. In employment letters here they rather talk about you as a person and employee instead of what you actually did and achieved in the company. So I think I might be put on review required for that reason.

Reactions: Archavin89

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
It is not only if you have missed to submit a document that could lead to a review required, but also if for instance the officer has a hard time matching your job duties to your chosen NOC, or really anything else that they might find unclear. But again, it doesn't mean that you might have forgotten to submit one document. Its just that your application is not as straightforward and clear as IRCC would like it to be.

I know for instance that my employment letters are not straightforward. But it is almost impossible to get an employment letter from Swedish companies that adequately lists your duties. In employment letters here they rather talk about you as a person and employee instead of what you actually did and achieved in the company. So I think I might be put on review required for that reason.
When i learned that, i am under review required on the next day i raised a CSE webform and uploaded few docs that may have fruitful to them. At first, i didn't upload payslip and my nomination certificate, so i uploaded them instant as well my appointment letter, promotion letter and updated bank statement. I had sent same docs as i sent for my nomination. After that nothing heard from them, don't know when they manage some time to review my case again. i am pretty much disappointed.

IranianinSweden

Star Member
Oct 16, 2018
When i learned that, i am under review required on the next day i raised a CSE webform and uploaded few docs that may have fruitful to them. At first, i didn't upload payslip and my nomination certificate, so i uploaded them instant as well my appointment letter, promotion letter and updated bank statement. I had sent same docs as i sent for my nomination. After that nothing heard from them, don't know when they manage some time to review my case again. i am pretty much disappointed.
How did you find out you are on review required? GCSM notes?

Smmm

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
i have applied on 03/08 so i have 4 months now, i got 2 ghost updates (check my signature) and i have emailed CIC and they said that they have received all documents and that i need to wait until a decision should be made.
I think ur first ghost update should not be considered to be ghost because at the same date u moved to ip2......

Smmm

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
i have applied on 03/08 so i have 4 months now, i got 2 ghost updates (check my signature) and i have emailed CIC and they said that they have received all documents and that i need to wait until a decision should be made.
How did u move to ip2 on 5 th oct? In biometric countries u r supposed to be in ip2 since submission. Could u please elaborate?

IranianinSweden

Star Member
Oct 16, 2018
How did u move to ip2 on 5 th oct? In biometric countries u r supposed to be in ip2 since submission. Could u please elaborate?
Everybody keeps saying that biometrics countries should be in IP2 from AOR. But that was not the case for me. I moved to IP2 after biometrics, nearly a month after AOR.

JJ_87

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
Guys,

Please dont see IP1 IP2 and all those jibber jabber as relevant statuses or some kind of process.

Look at them as shortforms for different BG statuses. Thats it

Everybody knows how unpredictable IRCC is, so anything can happen when it comes to status changes. There is no definite path that they follow. Its just that most of them are similar. Dont panic.

All the best! :)

Sunshine41

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
04-08-2018
Med's Done....
27-08-2018
4-Aug AOR here. FED UP of waiting.

Shall I order GCMS notes?
You can!

Criminality and security checks are beyond your control.

But getting the status of eligibility will help you understand your present situation. If they say review required then ordering it and adding more documents will help.
And if the status is recommended pass or pass GCMS notes will go to waste.

So I would suggest make a call to CIC. You will need to try a couple of times and wait for 30-40 minutes. You will get info to make decision on ordering GCMS notes.