August 2018 AOR - join here

bone0906

Aug 27, 2018
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
17-08-2018
Yes, I have people in whatsapp group with the same problem. They called IRCC and agent told them to raise CSE and Technical issue reporting the issue. So I'll advise you to do the same
Thank you so much. I'd do just that .
I've done my biometrics on September 12, but in my account I see We need your fingerprints... And the status of my application is Your action is required. But biometrics number and date appeared in my account immediately after biometrics enrollment.
Mine too

skw

Jul 11, 2018
I'm really happy for all those who are getting their PPR emails from the August AOR pool. But at the same time it sucks because it just means that theres more waiting for the rest of us! the anxiety of receiving the ghost updates/BGC updates is crazy. Just hope this gets over with soon and all of us reach Canada! :p cheers and good luck to all of us in the same boat and congratulations to the ones getting their ppr emails.

cedarleaf

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
Russia
AOR Received.
04-08-2018
Regarding my biometrics status - We need your fingerprints to process your application - though I've done biometrics on September 12, yesterday I reported a technical issue, and raised CSE with the description of the problem. But the issue is that when raising CSE, you have to choose your visa office, which is processing your application. And your claim is directed there. As for me, I have no idea, which visa office is mine.

skw

Jul 11, 2018
Regarding my biometrics status - We need your fingerprints to process your application - though I've done biometrics on September 12, yesterday I reported a technical issue, and raised CSE with the description of the problem. But the issue is that when raising CSE, you have to choose your visa office, which is processing your application. And your claim is directed there. As for me, I have no idea, which visa office is mine.
Call up CIC. You might have to spend some time waiting to actually speak to a person but they would be able to tell you your VO.

darwin900

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
Hey guys, thought I'd join in the waiting game. Am applying from the UK.

CRS: 441

EE: 7th February
ITA: 23rd May
AOR: 12th August
MEP: 14th September

Says my background check is being processed. How do I tell if I'm IP1/ IP2?
what is the exact wording of the status?

misabgd

Dec 14, 2015
Serbia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-08-2018
AOR Received.
22-08-2018
Med's Done....
17-09-2018
Hi people....

Just 2 remarks for all of you ..

1. Please, move your mouse onto your username at the upright corner of your screen and then move to "Personal details". There you have the option to fill out all your details about AOR, MEP, NOC Code, IP1, IP2-75, PPR, .. etc. Please use this so that people could know your timeline and to avoid the same questions going thousand times.

2. Another option is to use MyImmitracker (https://myimmitracker.com/en) .. fill out your details there and attach it as a signature here.
One word of caution ... for some reason script is not showing the correct number of days since AOR !! In my case, it still says it has been 37 days since my AOR (which happened on August 22nd) where it actually has been 44 days (calculating up to today).

All in all, please, use these tools so that people could know your timeline...

Huge thanks in advance ...

(edit): the script on MyImmiTracker is showing correct days since AOR only when you go to "edit" and then to "save" on your myimmitracker case, or if something really has changed and then you modify your case accordingly...

Last edited:

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
AOR 15th August
MEP 13th September
PR 5th October

Goodluck to everyone, I'm a nigerian based in South Korea, single
congrats

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hi people....

Just 2 remarks for all of you ..

1. Please, move your mouse onto your username at the upright corner of your screen and then move to "Personal details". There you have the option to fill out all your details about AOR, MEP, NOC Code, IP1, IP2-75, PPR, .. etc. Please use this so that people could know your timeline and to avoid the same questions going thousand times.

2. Another option is to use MyImmitracker (https://myimmitracker.com/en) .. fill out your details there and attach it as a signature here.
One word of caution ... for some reason script is not showing the correct number of days since AOR !! In my case, it still says it has been 37 days since my AOR (which happened on August 22nd) where it actually has been 44 days (calculating up to today).

All in all, please, use these tools so that people could know your timeline...

Huge thanks in advance ...

(edit): the script on MyImmiTracker is showing correct days since AOR only when you go to "edit" and then to "save" on your myimmitracker case, or if something really has changed and then you modify your case accordingly...
Actually it's signature they need to click not Personal details so that their signature appears beneath every post. Signature is just right under Personal details.