AUGUST 2016 - CITIZENSHIP APPLICATIONS

tinam

May 30, 2015
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raheem85 said:
Hi Tinam,

My brother applied in August, his file is In Process for almost 2 months now, nothing yet !!
Hello Raheem,
That's not fair. Ask him to update his phone number using the address update form on line, this will force them to look at the file to update it and probably send him an invite letter. I will do the same next week if i don't get the invite this week..Best wishes!

Rigly68

Apr 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tinam said:
I agree with you David...Any updates you submit forces them to look at your file and get it moving!
I sent a letter about three weeks ago to the local office with an update and it was placed on my file and file updated accordingly by local office but still no movement.

scorpion9500

Aug 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tinam said:
Hello Raheem,
That's not fair. Ask him to update his phone number using the address update form on line, this will force them to look at the file to update it and probably send him an invite letter. I will do the same next week if i don't get the invite this week..Best wishes!
My application has been in process since August 24. I just graduated and I live on the border with the US and most of the jobs here require me to go on occasional trips to the US. I called CIC and told them of this situation a month ago. They called me back a week later and told me they are waiting for a clearance check and I should wait. Chances are because you are from the middle east it will take longer.

scorpion9500

Aug 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Timeline:
Delivered on Aug 5, 2016
AOR on Aug 19, 2016
In process on Aug 24, 2016
Test invite ??

Windsor Ontario

CanadianClub

Oct 25, 2016
Hi,

My journey so far:

Citizenship Office: Hamilton, ON
App Mailed - August 2, 2016
App Delivered - August 4, 2016
AOR Received - August 17, 2016
In Process - September 6, 2016

Been waiting for that elusive test invite with no luck as of it. Will just keep checking the mailbox I guess.

tinam

May 30, 2015
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanadianClub said:
Hi,

My journey so far:

Citizenship Office: Hamilton, ON
App Mailed - August 2, 2016
App Delivered - August 4, 2016
AOR Received - August 17, 2016
In Process - September 6, 2016

Been waiting for that elusive test invite with no luck as of it. Will just keep checking the mailbox I guess.
Welcome to the forum. I wonder what is going on now. I thought the process was moving faster but lately they slowed down, almost nothing is moving. We just have to wait, no matter how frustrating it is. Best wishes!

tinam

May 30, 2015
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
scorpion9500 said:
My application has been in process since August 24. I just graduated and I live on the border with the US and most of the jobs here require me to go on occasional trips to the US. I called CIC and told them of this situation a month ago. They called me back a week later and told me they are waiting for a clearance check and I should wait. Chances are because you are from the middle east it will take longer.
Scorpion
It takes a while to get clearance from the US, i have seen people wait for 6-8 weeks to get clearance from the FBI. Hope you get yours sooner..Best wishes!

scheherzade

Star Member
Jan 12, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How long does it take to get oath invitation after clearing test/interview?

ivana

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
Hello All!!!
I received my test invite yesterday [by mail]. Here is my timeline:

Vancouver Office
App Mailed - Aug 16, 2016
App Delivered - Aug 18, 2016
AOR Received - Sep 01, 2016
In Process - Sep 06,2016
Test invite - Oct 25, 2016
Test taken - Nov 10, 2016
Oath - ??

I wish everybody the BEST!

shyurun79

Sep 22, 2016
GTA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any one from August group submitted your applications with name changes (with or without certificate) could comment on your timeline please? Have you experience any delays?

dudegujrat

Jan 27, 2012
india
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/12/2011
Doc's Request.
Waived
Nomination.....
PER feb 20 2012
AOR Received.
feb 20 2012
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
22/03/2012 and 2nd AOR
Med's Request
25 april 2012 by God`s Grace
Med's Done....
30 april 2012 and ecas updated to medical received by GOD's Grace on 7may 2012
Interview........
WAIVED OFF BY GOD'S GRACE
Passport Req..
25april 2012 with Grace of God and RPRF encashed on 16 may 2012
VISA ISSUED...
BY GOD'S GRACE 5 june DECISION MADE 8 JUNE 2012
LANDED..........
21 June 2012
tinam said:
Welcome to the forum. I wonder what is going on now. I thought the process was moving faster but lately they slowed down, almost nothing is moving. We just have to wait, no matter how frustrating it is. Best wishes!

Hi,

After more than one month they asked me to do fingerprints no test invitation yet. Do you have any idea that application with fingerprints routine or non routine?

I have no history with police at all.
My name is very common without last name D. Singh.

CanadianClub

Oct 25, 2016
tinam said:
Thank you for the warm welcome.

Wouldn't you know it. Today I get home and guess what's waiting in the mailbox for me? Test invite!

November 17th, 2016

Maybe I should have posted in this forum earlier so my test invite would have appeared earlier :)

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanadianClub said:

Wouldn't you know it. Today I get home and guess what's waiting in the mailbox for me? Test invite!

November 17th, 2016

Maybe I should have posted in this forum earlier so my test invite would have appeared earlier :)
congrats....................

tinam

May 30, 2015
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanadianClub said:

November 17th, 2016

Congrats Canadian! That's wonderful news. I guess they are moving but at a slow pace. Congrats again!