Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Visa Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
02-Dec-15
LANDED..........
03-Jan-16
Hey all, just wanted to give a quick update - my fiance received his COPR via mail on December 2. We've been super super lucky during this process and I wish the same luck for all of you!!! I hope you all hear some great news during the holidays and new year.

eranmatis

Aug 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Tel Aviv
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2015
AOR Received.
19-09-2015
File Transfer...
07-10-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-01-2015
cdgtoyyz said:
Hey all, just wanted to give a quick update - my fiance received his COPR via mail on December 2. We've been super super lucky during this process and I wish the same luck for all of you!!! I hope you all hear some great news during the holidays and new year.
That's Amazing, Congratulations.
Hope that the other applications will follow the lead...

zaino

Star Member
May 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2015
AOR Received.
September 18, 2015
File Transfer...
October 16, 2015
nyctomtl said:
Hi Zaino - Yes the CSQ process was relatively painless. I think they have a commitment to turn around applications in 20 business days or something like that. I ended up NOT sending my CSQ to the VO (Ottawa in my case), although I did a lot of research on the topic. Some said send it to just be safe. Others said if they don't ask, don't send so as not to confuse.... My instinct was to send it (scanned copy via email) but like I said, in the end I did not. I did, however, order my GCMS case notes the other day... I'm hoping to see in those notes whether Ottawa acknowledged receipt of the CSQ... Let me know if you learn anything definitive on the topic.
Oh thats great...thanks so much... i really hope i receive mine soon... its been 2 weeks since I applied for the CSQ,
But my credit card hasnt been charged yet... i was wondering do they charge the credit card as soon as they receive the application?

nyctomtl

Star Member
Nov 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 August 2015
Doc's Request.
11 January 2016 CSQ
AOR Received.
16 September 2015
File Transfer...
07 October 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
06 August 2015
Passport Req..
Decision Made 5 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
COPR 8 Feb 2016
LANDED..........
20 Feb 2016
zaino said:
Oh thats great...thanks so much... i really hope i receive mine soon... its been 2 weeks since I applied for the CSQ,
But my credit card hasnt been charged yet... i was wondering do they charge the credit card as soon as they receive the application?
The MIDI received my application on October 15 and charged my card on October 23. My CSQ was dated November 6. I supposed I received it a few days after that in the mail. Maybe try calling them?

ladyex13

Oct 17, 2013
What is AOR2 that ev1 keeps talking about?

Here is my timeline so i'm not sure what to expect anymore. I think my brain is numb from stress! lol

App Sub Aug 27/2015
Rec'd Aug 28/2015
AOR Oct 15/2015
File transferred/rec'd Nov 6/2015
SA Nov 2/2105

I'm not sure what to expect next. FYI Our VO is Ottawa b/c my husband is US Citizen and i have dual Citizenship Canadian/US. We submitted all the fees, medical report, fingerprints and so on up front. Someone please give me a heads up on what to expect next?

zaino

Star Member
May 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2015
AOR Received.
September 18, 2015
File Transfer...
October 16, 2015
nyctomtl said:
The MIDI received my application on October 15 and charged my card on October 23. My CSQ was dated November 6. I supposed I received it a few days after that in the mail. Maybe try calling them?
yes I'm gonna be calling tomorrow morning.
Also i just read the email again that I received from my visa office...
I suppose that I would actually need to send a copy of the csq myself to my visa office?

The email i reveived is:

As you are destined to the province of Quebec, we cannot continue processing your application until we receive Quebec Immigration Approval for all applicants by means of a Certificat de Sélection du Québec/Quebec Selection Certificate (CSQ). We usually receive a copy of the CSQ from the Quebec Government MICC. To date, we have not received your CSQ. Please forward a copy of your CSQ.

Please submit the requested documentation/information to us within 45 days including a copy of this email as a cover letter. Please submit all the above documents to us at the same time, quoting your file number (shown in the subject line above) on all correspondence.

Sincerely,

Vishut

Star Member
Apr 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC/New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2015
AOR Received.
17-12-2015
File Transfer...
31 Dec 2015/IP on 9 Jan 2016
Med's Done....
June 2015
Hi All,

I am so happy to tell that finally after 117 days i received AOR today and the email states that my application was received on August 20,2015. For Aug applicants its pretty late to get AOR at this time but i am happy that atleast CIC acknowledged that my application has been received.

I hope CIC don't misplace file of anyone like they did mine.

Wishing everyone very speedy process !

Vishu

TracyCa64

Aug 28, 2014
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2, 2015
Doc's Request.
Form IMM5409 requested Feb 20, 2016
AOR Received.
Nov 25, 2015
File Transfer...
SA- Dec 10, 2015 ** DM- March 14, 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Sept 9, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
COPR Rec'd March 18, 2016
LANDED..........
April 16, 2016
Vishut said:
Hi All,

I am so happy to tell that finally after 117 days i received AOR today and the email states that my application was received on August 20,2015. For Aug applicants its pretty late to get AOR at this time but i am happy that atleast CIC acknowledged that my application has been received.

I hope CIC don't misplace file of anyone like they did mine.

Wishing everyone very speedy process !

Vishu
Congratulations Vishu!! I know that is a huge relief after waiting so long. :)

charlem

Sep 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello guys, can anybody help me here? i am a little bit confused coz i keep checking our eCAS (i am an eCASholic) and it says both InProcess (applicant and sponsor), but our application is forwarded to VO Manila and they start processing our application on October 27, 2015 and we got letter from CEM that they received our application for PR on November 4,2015... and here is my question:
1. Does that mean my husband is approved?
2. if he is approved why on the eCAS under his name still InProcess?
3. Is the letter from VO Manila called AOR 2?

I really appreciated your answer here. Thank you!
Always hope and pray for the quick process of our application.

mstrepho

Nov 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 25, 2015
AOR Received.
October 9, 2015
File Transfer...
October 27, 2015 Decision Made- April 3, 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
July 16, 2015
Passport Req..
March 23, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 13, 2016
cdgtoyyz said:
congratulations. hoping the same for me. :)

nyctomtl

Star Member
Nov 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 August 2015
Doc's Request.
11 January 2016 CSQ
AOR Received.
16 September 2015
File Transfer...
07 October 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
06 August 2015
Passport Req..
Decision Made 5 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
COPR 8 Feb 2016
LANDED..........
20 Feb 2016
zaino said:
yes I'm gonna be calling tomorrow morning.
Also i just read the email again that I received from my visa office...
I suppose that I would actually need to send a copy of the csq myself to my visa office?

The email i reveived is:

As you are destined to the province of Quebec, we cannot continue processing your application until we receive Quebec Immigration Approval for all applicants by means of a Certificat de Sélection du Québec/Quebec Selection Certificate (CSQ). We usually receive a copy of the CSQ from the Quebec Government MICC. To date, we have not received your CSQ. Please forward a copy of your CSQ.

Please submit the requested documentation/information to us within 45 days including a copy of this email as a cover letter. Please submit all the above documents to us at the same time, quoting your file number (shown in the subject line above) on all correspondence.

Sincerely,
I applied for my CSQ immediately after receiving SA. So I supposed the MIDI processed and passed it on to VO-Ottawa (hopefully!) before they asked me for it. Sounds like you just need to get your CSQ from MIDI and then send it along to your VO. Seems like just a timing thing. Let me know what happens. Thanks.

zaino

Star Member
May 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2015
AOR Received.
September 18, 2015
File Transfer...
October 16, 2015
nyctomtl said:
I applied for my CSQ immediately after receiving SA. So I supposed the MIDI processed and passed it on to VO-Ottawa (hopefully!) before they asked me for it. Sounds like you just need to get your CSQ from MIDI and then send it along to your VO. Seems like just a timing thing. Let me know what happens. Thanks.
So I called MIDI this morning and they told me that they opened my file and started processing it on the 15th of december. And she said that I should receive it within the next 2 weeks. So I really hope that I receive it soon. For now atleast im glad to know they opened my file and that my credit card has been charged.

kangamoose

Jul 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/08/2015
AOR Received.
02/09/2015
File Transfer...
AOR2 06/10/2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
11/07/2015
Passport Req..
DM 10/02/2016 Passport Copy Request 11/02/2016
LANDED..........
03/03/2016
cdgtoyyz said:
Thats awesome congrats :)

Nothing new for me to report, I was hoping for a nice christmas/birthday pres from CIC but so far no such luck haha

ratedk8

Star Member
Sep 19, 2013
WINNIPEG
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2015
AOR Received.