+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2014 Citizenship Applications

Donvalley

Oct 14, 2013
Toronto - Downtown
Visa Office......
................. [b]e-CAS[/b] (electronic Client Application Status) login : http://goo.gl/dQFOk
NOC Code......
................. [b]How to login e-cas[/b] using client ID: http://imgbox.com/hhIMgYf5
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
................. [b]Case Specific Enquiry[/b]: http://goo.gl/yCBCbB
IT applicant said:
Not sure if it is officer dependent than the one being driven by process!

Anyone having any insights on this one?
I believe part of new process model implementation i.e. phase out of old system at one end and deployment of new process model pilot project another side.

May be luck driven! i.e. depending up on what corner the bin containing your application reaches to process.

alexdive

Aug 19, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
oct 23, 2014
LANDED..........
12-01-2012
IT applicant said:
This is pretty inconsistent that some of the Aug applicants are receiving updates via e-cas while others are receiving emails.
Not sure if it is officer dependent than the one being driven by process!

Anyone having any insights on this one?

Did any of the Aug applicants received 'Disciver Canada' book by mail?
Not yet but the link sent via CIC email can be downloaded.

gatormei

Nov 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
received: August 14.
email: Oct 15.
eCase: Oct 15.
In Process: Oct 11.
receive line disappear: Oct 24.

No AOR and book in mail so far.

alexdive

Aug 19, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
oct 23, 2014
LANDED..........
12-01-2012
gatormei said:
received: August 14.
email: Oct 15.
eCase: Oct 15.
In Process: Oct 11.
receive line disappear: Oct 24.

No AOR and book in mail so far.
I believe email you received on Oct 15th is considered AOR, isn't it?

alexdive

Aug 19, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
oct 23, 2014
LANDED..........
12-01-2012
gatormei said:
You may be right. I was not sure.
The email I received indicating:
"This confirms that your application for Canadian Citizenship has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2014/08/28"
If AOR stands for Acknowledgment of Receipt, I think we both technically received AOR.

grepis

Jun 9, 2011
One more week is gone and still no news from CIC for package received August 6.
They are definitely processing applications in random order.

gatormei

Nov 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alexdive said:
The email I received indicating:
"This confirms that your application for Canadian Citizenship has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2014/08/28"
If AOR stands for Acknowledgment of Receipt, I think we both technically received AOR.
mine is ...........................

Dear Client,

Please be advised your attached document has been placed with your file.

Your File # XXXXXXX has been created and is currently awaiting assignment to an agent for processing.

If there is anything further required, you will be contacted.

Regards,

Does this count?

Thanks

alexdive

Aug 19, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
oct 23, 2014
LANDED..........
12-01-2012
gatormei said:
mine is ...........................

Dear Client,

Please be advised your attached document has been placed with your file.

Your File # XXXXXXX has been created and is currently awaiting assignment to an agent for processing.

If there is anything further required, you will be contacted.

Regards,

Does this count?

Thanks
Looks like our received emails are different. Is that only email you ever received from CIC? Are you able to logon to your e-case? I can't mine.

Mine......
This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear me,

This confirms that your application for Canadian Citizenship has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2014/08/28.

To become a Canadian citizen, persons aged 18 to 54 years must meet language and knowledge requirements:

• You must know enough English or French to carry on a simple conversation.
• You must know enough about Canada's history, geography and government, and the rights and responsibilities of
citizenship to pass a written or oral test.

Questions testing the knowledge requirement are based on the information provided in the study guide. The study guide
is available on the Citizenship and Immigration Canada Web site at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/publications/discover/index.asp

When your application has been reviewed and has met basic eligibility, Citizenship and Immigration Canada will invite you
to a knowledge test, interview or ceremony, if applicable. Please visit our Web site http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/ciizenship/cit-test.asp for information to prepare for these events.

It is very important that we are notified of any changes in your contact information (i.e. address, email, and telephone
number). Please visit our Web site at www.cic.gc.ca for information on:

1. How to change your contact information;
2. Application processing times;
3. Checking the status of your application.

You may also call the Citizenship and Immigration Call Centre toll-free number at 1-888-242-2100.

Citizenship Official

west2east

Jul 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
grepis said:
One more week is gone and still no news from CIC for package received August 6.
They are definitely processing applications in random order.
you are just one week ahead of me grepis. they received mine august 13 and no news as well :(

gatormei

Nov 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I emailed "question@cic.gc.ca" for giving them my degree certificate before I got the returned application (since I got a wrong transcript (only covered 3 years) for the proof of language).
"question@cic.gc.ca" let me update my application so they emailed me this later on and told me they got my degree certificate with my file.

Yes. I can logon eCase and did see both "receive" and "in process". The receive line disappeared today. I hope they don't return my application.

alexdive said:
Looks like our received emails are different. Is that only email you ever received from CIC? Are you able to logon to your e-case? I can't mine.

Mine......
This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear me,

This confirms that your application for Canadian Citizenship has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2014/08/28.

To become a Canadian citizen, persons aged 18 to 54 years must meet language and knowledge requirements:

• You must know enough English or French to carry on a simple conversation.
• You must know enough about Canada's history, geography and government, and the rights and responsibilities of
citizenship to pass a written or oral test.

Questions testing the knowledge requirement are based on the information provided in the study guide. The study guide
is available on the Citizenship and Immigration Canada Web site at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/publications/discover/index.asp

When your application has been reviewed and has met basic eligibility, Citizenship and Immigration Canada will invite you
to a knowledge test, interview or ceremony, if applicable. Please visit our Web site http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/ciizenship/cit-test.asp for information to prepare for these events.

It is very important that we are notified of any changes in your contact information (i.e. address, email, and telephone
number). Please visit our Web site at www.cic.gc.ca for information on:

1. How to change your contact information;
2. Application processing times;
3. Checking the status of your application.

You may also call the Citizenship and Immigration Call Centre toll-free number at 1-888-242-2100.

Citizenship Official

alexdive

Aug 19, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
oct 23, 2014
LANDED..........
12-01-2012
gatormei said:
I emailed "question @ cic.gc.ca" for giving them my degree certificate before I got the returned application (since I got a wrong transcript (only covered 3 years) for the proof of language).
"question @ cic.gc.ca" let me update my application so they emailed me this later on and told me they got my degree certificate with my file.

Yes. I can logon eCase and did see both "receive" and "in process". The receive line disappeared today. I hope they don't return my application.
Thanks for the info. Congrats you are almost there. Please keep us posted!

gatormei

Nov 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks! My local office should be Edmonton...so I don't expect too much from now.

alexdive said:
Thanks for the info. Congrats you are almost there. Please keep us posted!

alexdive

Aug 19, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
oct 23, 2014
LANDED..........
12-01-2012
gatormei said:
Thanks! My local office should be Edmonton...so I don't expect too much from now.
Right on!! Mine is Calgary but my e-case still not activated.