Passport Req..
04-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
20-09-2013
LANDED..........
24-09-2013
ujbaby said:
lol, :D :D, pls don't mind me. I am beginning to get obsessed like Nicole :p :p
You and Nicole (particularly) are just creating panic situation here. I would suggest you to Calm down :) . I know it has been hard and frustrating wait for everyone here (including me) but we need to maintain calm. On the positive note, our status is Recommend Passed and not review required. So please cherish it and hopefully we all hear something soon.
All the best to you, Nicole and me and everyone who is still waiting :d.

nicole1006

Feb 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Noc 1241
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2012
AOR Received.
06-09-2012
Dilli said:
You and Nicole (particularly) are just creating panic situation here. I would suggest you to Calm down :) . I know it has been hard and frustrating wait for everyone here (including me) but we need to maintain calm. On the positive note, our status is Recommend Passed and not review required. So please cherish it and hopefully we all hear something soon.
All the best to you, Nicole and me and everyone who is still waiting :d.
I know.. but still...u know that sentence make me worried.. even though many people told me that should not be a problem.. as at that time the pgwp just came out, many people were confused of. It..

Dilli

Aug 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
05-09-2012
Med's Request
Didnt come since advance Medicals
Med's Done....
Sep' 2012 (Advanced)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
20-09-2013
LANDED..........
24-09-2013
nicole1006 said:
I know.. but still...u know that sentence make me worried.. even though many people told me that should not be a problem.. as at that time the pgwp just came out, many people were confused of. It..
I know Nicole, you are just being a paranoid, TAKE IT EASY, I will say.. All will be well !

Hopefulagain

Apr 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dilli said:
I know Nicole, you are just being a paranoid, TAKE IT EASY, I will say.. All will be well !
I agree.....Nicole...........dilli is absolutely right. Dont let this consume you completely. there was a point in time when I was doing the same and then i realized that i was letting it take over completely. Relax and take a deep breath. Everything will be okay. There is nothing in our hands anymore. you will have to wait and if you have not heard anything till now.....in all probability, its all good.

nicole1006

Feb 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Noc 1241
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2012
AOR Received.
06-09-2012
I know guys, I am trying to control myself... But it is hard...

nicole1006

Feb 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Noc 1241
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2012
AOR Received.
06-09-2012
Hopefulagain said:
I agree.....Nicole...........dilli is absolutely right. Dont let this consume you completely. there was a point in time when I was doing the same and then i realized that i was letting it take over completely. Relax and take a deep breath. Everything will be okay. There is nothing in our hands anymore. you will have to wait and if you have not heard anything till now.....in all probability, its all good.
Btw, may I know your timeline and when did your file transfer to rc -6262 ?

Hopefulagain

Apr 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nicole1006 said:
Btw, may I know your timeline and when did your file transfer to rc -6262 ?
Hi Nicole...as I had indicated in one of my posts to you previously.......RC......is NOT a visa officer, it is responsibility centre and with the number it identifies the responsibility centre code where the application is being processed. It is the duty of the responsibility centre to ensure that the correct office is credited with the decision taken on the application.

Everytime a VO completed my assessment, it was sent to RC 6262. When the eligibility was completed (passed) my application was sent to RC 6262. When my criminality was passed it was sent to RC 6262. hence, what I am trying to say is that after every step it was sent to the responsibility centre to get credited and then the RC sent it for the next assessment to the concerned VO. Thats why, if your GCMS notes say it was sent to RC....please RELAX..................it has gone to the next step. Wait till you hear something from them. Cross the bridge when you get to it. Why worry about the bridge that doesnt exist?

My timeline was that I had applied in End July - Beginning August 2012 and I have completed my landing this Saturday. I used be like u.....paranoid about everything....is my letter okay, have i calculated correctly, did i send enough info, did i send too much info,why are they not doing anything.....i would check ecas 50 times (literally) daily and then i realized that i was letting it consume me. I let go. I know it is very difficult esp when you have so much depending upon this but honestly, there nothing we can do now. It all turned out okay for me, i hope it turns okay for you too. Just breathe.

nicole1006

Feb 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Noc 1241
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2012
AOR Received.
06-09-2012
Hopefulagain said:
Hi Nicole...as I had indicated in one of my posts to you previously.......RC......is NOT a visa officer, it is responsibility centre and with the number it identifies the responsibility centre code where the application is being processed. It is the duty of the responsibility centre to ensure that the correct office is credited with the decision taken on the application.

Everytime a VO completed my assessment, it was sent to RC 6262. When the eligibility was completed (passed) my application was sent to RC 6262. When my criminality was passed it was sent to RC 6262. hence, what I am trying to say is that after every step it was sent to the responsibility centre to get credited and then the RC sent it for the next assessment to the concerned VO. Thats why, if your GCMS notes say it was sent to RC....please RELAX..................it has gone to the next step. Wait till you hear something from them. Cross the bridge when you get to it. Why worry about the bridge that doesnt exist?

My timeline was that I had applied in End July - Beginning August 2012 and I have completed my landing this Saturday. I used be like u.....paranoid about everything....is my letter okay, have i calculated correctly, did i send enough info, did i send too much info,why are they not doing anything.....i would check ecas 50 times (literally) daily and then i realized that i was letting it consume me. I let go. I know it is very difficult esp when you have so much depending upon this but honestly, there nothing we can do now. It all turned out okay for me, i hope it turns okay for you too. Just breathe.
For your case, when did they send your case to rc 6262? Where did u get the information from ?

ujbaby

Champion Member
May 21, 2011
toronto,on
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/08/2012. Sydney received on 17/08/12
AOR Received.
september 8th 2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
Aug-07-2013
Med's Done....
Aug-22-2013, dependents 28-08-13
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
september 6th 2013, cic received on sept 10th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
05/09/2013
LANDED..........
November 2nd, 2013
Hopefulagain said:

Also did ur eligibility say "recommend passed or "passed" on ur gcms notes?????????? pls don't be offended, I think Nicole have imposed a panic attack on me. :p :p :p

Usver

Dec 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 26 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 29 2012
AOR Received.
Sept 25 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
July 11 2013
Med's Done....
july 12 2013
Passport Req..
August 23 2013
VISA ISSUED...
September 12 2013
LANDED..........
September 24 2013
Be Positive about your application I know every case is different but been over worried its not going to help you. In my case police clearance from my home country (Mexico) are requested later not with the initial application. so I'm waiting for my police clearance from PGR. after I got the documents I need to translate them with a License or certified translator and then I can send them to CPP-Ottawa from Mexico City. Anyone who's home country is Mexico can tell you how much bureaucracy and documents are required for any little thing here. my best wishes for every applicant....

Usver

Dec 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 26 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 29 2012
AOR Received.
Sept 25 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
July 11 2013
Med's Done....
july 12 2013
Passport Req..
August 23 2013
VISA ISSUED...
September 12 2013
LANDED..........
September 24 2013
mrniceguy3981 said:
Thanks usver,

Just want to check if you applied as single or family? I found in some posts that single applicant are getting the PPR soon after medicals... Don't know if it is correct...
mrniceguy3981, I applied with my family. Its an additional information my little son was born in Canada.

ujbaby

Champion Member
May 21, 2011
toronto,on
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/08/2012. Sydney received on 17/08/12
AOR Received.
september 8th 2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
Aug-07-2013
Med's Done....
Aug-22-2013, dependents 28-08-13
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
september 6th 2013, cic received on sept 10th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
05/09/2013
LANDED..........
November 2nd, 2013
Usver said:
Be Positive about your application I know every case is different but been over worried its not going to help you. In my case police clearance from my home country (Mexico) are requested later not with the initial application. so I'm waiting for my police clearance from PGR. after I got the documents I need to translate them with a License or certified translator and then I can send them to CPP-Ottawa from Mexico City. Anyone who's home country is Mexico can tell you how much bureaucracy and documents are required for any little thing here. my best wishes for every applicant....
I am always positive on my application. it's Nicole that started all these :p :p

nicole1006

Feb 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Noc 1241
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2012
AOR Received.
06-09-2012
Hey....how. come u can blame on.me on that... :D... if I were u, I wouldn't be worried about. ..your note doesn't have any problem...mine has... so I am worried.. and based on that I wouldn't get it for the rest of.my life

alak0008

Star Member
Oct 15, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2012
AOR Received.
28-12-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
16-10-2013
Med's Done....
17-10-2013, and CIC received it on 24-10-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-11-2013, Sent passport on 29-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2013, Received passport on 17-12-2013
LANDED..........
18-12-2013
nicole1006 said:
Hey....how. come u can blame on.me on that... :D... if I were u, I wouldn't be worried about. ..your note doesn't have any problem...mine has... so I am worried.. and based on that I wouldn't get it for the rest of.my life

What does it say in your note?

nicole1006

Feb 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Noc 1241
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2012
AOR Received.
06-09-2012
alak0008 said:
What does it say in your note?
It says I didn't surrender my off campus work permit after I left school but I really didn't know it.. and I used it to work after school for couple months as my first graduation work permit got rejected...