Apr 10, 2010
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
App. Filed.......
18-01-2019
Just received the RPRF and biodata request. Paid online, emailed the receipt to the cost recovery email as instructed and emailed the biodata form to the CPP-O email also as instructed. Let's pray I get the passport request soon.

Also, e-cas still shows as application received. However, an extra line with "medicals received" has been added.

abgh

Star Member
Nov 10, 2011
mahek286 said:
Just received the RPRF and biodata request. Paid online, emailed the receipt to the cost recovery email as instructed and emailed the biodata form to the CPP-O email also as instructed. Let's pray I get the passport request soon.

Also, e-cas still shows as application received. However, an extra line with "medicals received" has been added.
When did you ecas get updated with teh medicals received line?

mahek286

Apr 10, 2010
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
App. Filed.......
18-01-2019
abgh said:
When did you ecas get updated with teh medicals received line?
I just noticed it yesterday so not sure when it was changed to be honest.

ssuares

Aug 2, 2012
So I JUST received my Medical Request, RPRF fee request and biodata request today! WOW that only took forever but better late than never is always good,yes? :)

I will be doing my medicals later next week at Colin Saldanha's office at Matheson (Mississauga)

Just wanted to keep everyone posted that things are looking up and for those who haven't received anything yet, don't lose hope. We're all in the same boat, some ahead, some a little behind, but we're all headed to the same destination :)

Woah, that was intense lol.

grilled

Mar 1, 2013
i got GCMS notes saying that my file is under review with RC6262 as some other visa officer is not satisfied with the experience. Who is this RC6262? Any one have any idea. My experience is there for one year but some VO commented that I have not provided proof why I was hired on this position. It is strange.

tbll

Star Member
Feb 20, 2013
grilled said:
i got GCMS notes saying that my file is under review with RC6262 as some other visa officer is not satisfied with the experience. Who is this RC6262? Any one have any idea. My experience is there for one year but some VO commented that I have not provided proof why I was hired on this position. It is strange.
Have you recieved your ME?

hopeinshahallah

Star Member
Feb 20, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2012
Doc's Request.
Police Certificates Sent Along with the Application
AOR Received.
12-09-2012
IELTS Request
IELTS sent with application
Med's Request
23-04-2013
Med's Done....
30-04-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
along with RPRF & Biodata request / ECAS updated to "Decision Made": 14-06-2013 / Passport Sent: 14-06-2013 / Passport & COPR Received: 05-Jul-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-June-2013
LANDED..........
06-July-2013 (Fort Erie, Peace Bridge U-Turn)
grilled said:
Hi,

RC6262 might be an Immigration Officer (VO) who assessed your application. Please consult a lawyer and take action quickly.

Usually after this they will request for letter or send a rejection.

Reach out to CIC asap and share the experience documents. Write a cover letter with all the details.

androme

Star Member
Aug 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
02-10-2012
Guys what's with this visa officers going on strike. How is that going to effect us? Is this gonna cause any delays!!

grilled

Mar 1, 2013
Tht's what i will do. But it is quite delayed. The last comment on my file was on april26,2013. Dont know why they havent contacted me yet for review
hopeinshahallah said:
Hi,

RC6262 might be an Immigration Officer (VO) who assessed your application. Please consult a lawyer and take action quickly.

Usually after this they will request for letter or send a rejection.

Reach out to CIC asap and share the experience documents. Write a cover letter with all the details.

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
grilled said:
Tht's what i will do. But it is quite delayed. The last comment on my file was on april26,2013. Dont know why they havent contacted me yet for review
Can you provide us with the wording of the different notes? ommiting anything personal with XXX? It may help.

sherych

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ott-Pilot Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2012
Doc's Request.
01-11-2012
AOR Received.
29-09-2012
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
16-08-2013
Med's Done....
22-08-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
3-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2013
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
congratulations and thanks for words of encouragement! good luck to you, hope you'll get through the rest of the process swiftly.
and good luck to all those who are still waiting!

ssuares said:
So I JUST received my Medical Request, RPRF fee request and biodata request today! WOW that only took forever but better late than never is always good,yes? :)

I will be doing my medicals later next week at Colin Saldanha's office at Matheson (Mississauga)

Just wanted to keep everyone posted that things are looking up and for those who haven't received anything yet, don't lose hope. We're all in the same boat, some ahead, some a little behind, but we're all headed to the same destination :)

Woah, that was intense lol.

Baham

Star Member
Jun 28, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CCP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
0711 - Construction Engineer
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/08/2012
Doc's Request.
06/01/2013
AOR Received.
09/23/2012
IELTS Request
Submitted along with the application
File Transfer...
No Idea when they transfered it.
Med's Request
25/04/2013
Med's Done....
30/04/2013
Interview........
I hope i don't have to go through this...
Passport Req..
Waiting ...
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
grilled said:
Bud i have just received my GCMS notes today as well and i have this same VO appearently RC6262... in FOSS notes he went in great detail. Checked every single thing... My experience, university credential.. i mean what ever you can think of... and then at the end it says that my spouse criminality is under review and that he recommends eligibity as passed and then in the eligibility it says passed.

but seems like there are multiple guys handling the application... JS / RC6262 / PO there are bunch of them on my application.

I would suggest to get professional help as fast as you can

Baham

Star Member
Jun 28, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CCP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
0711 - Construction Engineer
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/08/2012
Doc's Request.
06/01/2013
AOR Received.
09/23/2012
IELTS Request
Submitted along with the application
File Transfer...
No Idea when they transfered it.
Med's Request
25/04/2013
Med's Done....
30/04/2013
Interview........
I hope i don't have to go through this...
Passport Req..
Waiting ...
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Seniors please help me out...

so in GCMS notes under my name it say counterfoil = yes and in my spouse case it says "no" so is that a problem ? what is this counterfoil is ? i didn't get the chance to review my notes thoroughly once i do that i probably gonna need ya help again .