+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2012 PR Applications

usheraz

Jan 20, 2013
Hi All,

I got my AOR on Aug 28. I haven't got MR yet. Should I contact the CPP Ottawa or just wait more? Please advise, getting kinda worried.

Thanks

swahid

Star Member
Jan 14, 2013
Seems like we are on the same boat. Doc confirmed that he sent the eMeds on May 2nd; I'm still waiting for RPRF request and biodata form.

My application staus on ECAS still shows "Application Received" - so I called the CIC Call Centre this morning and the person categorically said to NOT worry about the ECAS status as updates to that system are not automatic and nor is that system directly linked to CIC's main computer systems. Reading between the lines, I basically inferred that the process of updating the ECAS is based entirely on the whims of the individual Visa Officers.

I also asked the agent if I should email CPP-O and ask them if they've recevied my Meds or not - he said that while I can do that, there really isn't any point since the transmission of the eMeds are safe and secure unlike paper Meds and that asking about it isn't going to make them process my file any faster.

And so the wait continues........

abgh said:
Anyone else here completed their medicals and still waiting for RPRF?

virajrao

Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
24-04-2013
Med's Done....
01-05-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-06-2013
LANDED..........
18-07-2013
swahid said:
Seems like we are on the same boat. Doc confirmed that he sent the eMeds on May 2nd; I'm still waiting for RPRF request and biodata form.

My application staus on ECAS still shows "Application Received" - so I called the CIC Call Centre this morning and the person categorically said to NOT worry about the ECAS status as updates to that system are not automatic and nor is that system directly linked to CIC's main computer systems. Reading between the lines, I basically inferred that the process of updating the ECAS is based entirely on the whims of the individual Visa Officers.

I also asked the agent if I should email CPP-O and ask them if they've recevied my Meds or not - he said that while I can do that, there really isn't any point since the transmission of the eMeds are safe and secure unlike paper Meds and that asking about it isn't going to make them process my file any faster.

Going by average timelines posted on this forum, there are good chances that you would receive further notice from CIC in a month's time from the date of your medical examinations. Best of luck. :)

abgh

Star Member
Nov 10, 2011
swahid said:

Thanks for the info swahid..

tdcec

Star Member
Aug 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-08-2012
AOR Received.
06-09-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Documents
Med's Request
02-05-2013 (RPRF received on 01-05-2013)
Med's Done....
08-05-2013 (Sent by Doctor to CIC on 21-05-2013) (Received by CIC on 25-05-2013)
Interview........
Waived (Decision Made - 31-05-2013)
Passport Req..
28-05-2013 (Received by CIC on 04-06-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2013
LANDED..........
24-06-2013
hopeinshahallah said:
Hi tdcec,

The doctor sent the results after 5 days, i took the test on 30-Apr-2013 and they sent it on 05-May-2013.

My eCas didint updated like others, don't worry your are all set. You got your RRPF which means once they receive your eMedical they will request your passport.

One important thing make sure will fill the forms with the right information. Arrive atleast 30 min ahead. You need to also go to Credit Valley Hospital for X-Ray as they don't have it in the clinic.

In the Clinic they will perform blood test, urine test and Physical examination (Eye Test and General Checkup).

Please kindly let me know if you need more details.
Hi hopeinshallah, thanks to your advice of arriving ahead of time, the medicals went well. Filling up 3-4 forms per person (and I had 3 including myself) would need some time :) and those 30 minutes helped :D

alexpritie

Apr 30, 2013
Does the medical come my email with a form or what information comes for medical,please kindly share your experience which would be highly appreciated.
congrats for getting your medical and RPRF

hopeinshahallah

Star Member
Feb 20, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2012
Doc's Request.
Police Certificates Sent Along with the Application
AOR Received.
12-09-2012
IELTS Request
IELTS sent with application
Med's Request
23-04-2013
Med's Done....
30-04-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
along with RPRF & Biodata request / ECAS updated to "Decision Made": 14-06-2013 / Passport Sent: 14-06-2013 / Passport & COPR Received: 05-Jul-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-June-2013
LANDED..........
06-July-2013 (Fort Erie, Peace Bridge U-Turn)
mahek286 said:
Yep. That's my situation.
Hi mahek286,

I am also waiting in the same situation, today applied for GCMS notes. Will update once i get a status update.

hopeinshahallah

Star Member
Feb 20, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2012
Doc's Request.
Police Certificates Sent Along with the Application
AOR Received.
12-09-2012
IELTS Request
IELTS sent with application
Med's Request
23-04-2013
Med's Done....
30-04-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
along with RPRF & Biodata request / ECAS updated to "Decision Made": 14-06-2013 / Passport Sent: 14-06-2013 / Passport & COPR Received: 05-Jul-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-June-2013
LANDED..........
06-July-2013 (Fort Erie, Peace Bridge U-Turn)
alexpritie said:
Does the medical come my email with a form or what information comes for medical,please kindly share your experience which would be highly appreciated.
congrats for getting your medical and RPRF
medical forms come in e-mail if you have given your email in the application form. e-mail id is from Do Not Reply - Ne Pas Repondre

The pdf forms for the medicals were attached in the e-mail.

The e-mail format was as below,

UCI: xxxxxxx
Application No.: xxxxxxxxxxxx
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message

Dear XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX,

Please find information concerning your application in the attached document. If you are unable to view the attached document or did not receive a document, please advise us by forwarding this e-mail to OttPilot-immigration@cic.gc.ca

Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa
NHQ - Centralized Processing Region
219 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON

JBLoknath

Star Member
Feb 11, 2013
To
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Jul-2012
AOR Received.
14-Aug-2012
Med's Request
06-Apr-2013
Med's Done....
14-Apr-2013
Passport Req..
16-May-2013
hopeinshahallah said:
medical forms come in e-mail if you have given your email in the application form. e-mail id is from Do Not Reply - Ne Pas Repondre
The email address is Client-update-mise-a-jour @ cic.gc.ca. You should add this to your email contacts to avoid it being tracked as spam.

gta-tor-etob

Star Member
Jan 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Mates,

I just recieved RRPF and Biodata request in email. Hopefully Medical is on its way. I just paid the fees online and will be sending the biodata and fees form Monday morning. My timelines are as follow:

App recieved: Aug 13
AOR: Sept 5
PCC/fingerprints: Attached with app
RRPF and Biodata: May 10
Medical: Waiting

I will be updating the list once Recieved medical. Good Luck to all.

gta-tor-etob

Navs

Star Member
Aug 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2012
AOR Received.
09-09-2012
gta-tor-etob said:
Hello Mates,

I just recieved RRPF and Biodata request in email. Hopefully Medical is on its way. I just paid the fees online and will be sending the biodata and fees form Monday morning. My timelines are as follow:

App recieved: Aug 13
AOR: Sept 5
PCC/fingerprints: Attached with app
RRPF and Biodata: May 10
Medical: Waiting

I will be updating the list once Recieved medical. Good Luck to all.

gta-tor-etob
Congrats!!