Waived
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
05/11/12, received in Canada 19/11/12
LANDED..........
24/11/12, PR card received 30/01/12
Cheerio said:
Yay, I was hoping a thread for this month would start up!

I did my Meds June 30 and received our police report a week prior. We sent our application July 31 and it was received August 1st.

I'm worried about having to redo my medicals too... especially since they were so expensive here but I just don't want to have to be delayed for too long. I'm wondering, the second office receives the medicals (in my case CPP-O), are they also just stored there somewhere? Do they put a time limit as to how long they will store them before they purge them for any reason? Do they purge it at some point? Is it possible that they say they can't find my meds once my file is transfered? I tracked my meds after they told me they sent them so I know they have been received so I wonder if they only store them for a limited amount of time....

I know my police report probably wont be valid by the time my file is transfered-- we used a channeler to complete the application and are planning on sending out my fingerprints to the FBI next month so that we receive the results back around the time our application is transfered since I am sure they will request for another one.
Hey Cheerio,

I think you should be fine for the medicals - they get stored somewhere and wait for your application to arrive, but in your case it's not much delay... to give you an example, my medicals were done beginning of February and the file arrived at the VO ( london in my case) mid july and they had no problem matching them to my file. There is no way to know (at least that I am aware of) if your medicals have been stored in the "right place", but I wouldn't worry too much about it. Once your file gets approved in CPC-M, it will be send to CPC-O (as it's your VO if I understood right), and once you can log in ecas (after sponsor approval), you can see after a few days a line that says "medicals have been received" - that how you know that the medicals have arrived and have been matched with your application. that part of the process doesn't seem much of a headache, so don't worry about it!

Depending on how long your application takes to be approved, you might not have to redo your medicals. Also - there is a new rule from CIC, IF the medicals are the only thing missing in your file, they can request for an extension to finalize the PR. You can read about it here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2012/ob423.asp

About Police record - I think they have to be less than 3 months by the time you send your application, so if that's your case it should be OK...

Good luck with your application,
Sweden

louie_ann

Star Member
Aug 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 13, 2012
Med's Done....
July 3, 2012
Cheerio said:
Also, Louie_ann, may I get added too? =)
sure. :) btw where is your vo? Welcome to the group! :)

Cheerio

Star Member
Apr 16, 2012
Thank you Sweden--I feel much more relief--I had waken up from a dream about it =b But I feel good now!

Louie_ann: Thanks! My VO is CPP-O =)

Shylox

May 22, 2012
Vancouver, BC/Pittsburgh, PA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 13th 2012
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
October 22nd 2012
Med's Done....
June 7th 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Never got one
VISA ISSUED...
February 21st, 2013
LANDED..........
February 28th, 2013
Cheerio said:
Thank you Sweden--I feel much more relief--I had waken up from a dream about it =b But I feel good now!

Louie_ann: Thanks! My VO is CPP-O =)
Yayy finally someone with the same VO as me! =D Welcome to the August group!

epilobium

Star Member
Jun 7, 2012
greater Vancouver area
Category........
Visa Office......
Los Angeles
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2012
AOR Received.
19-09-2012 (stage 1)
File Transfer...
24-09-2012
Med's Done....
03-08-2012
Passport Req..
19-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2013
Dh and I have been killing ourselves laughing, spending our day searching through the 95,000 Skype instant messages :eek: to find extracts for Immigration Officer consumption. It's not x-rated but we both have quirky senses of humour so a lot of it just doesn't come across quite right ::). Sending good vibes to everyone who is preparing their application. We're hoping to finish this week!!

Shylox

May 22, 2012
Vancouver, BC/Pittsburgh, PA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 13th 2012
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
October 22nd 2012
Med's Done....
June 7th 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Never got one
VISA ISSUED...
February 21st, 2013
LANDED..........
February 28th, 2013
epilobium said:
Dh and I have been killing ourselves laughing, spending our day searching through the 95,000 Skype instant messages :eek: to find extracts for Immigration Officer consumption. It's not x-rated but we both have quirky senses of humour so a lot of it just doesn't come across quite right ::). Sending good vibes to everyone who is preparing their application. We're hoping to finish this week!!
We had tons of laughs going through our logs as well, for pretty much the same reasons. A lot of it I kept in there, maybe it'll make them laugh and it'll be less boring for them to read though so many pages haha Best of luck to you, I hope you can send off your app very soon =D

Mrembo

Apr 17, 2012
Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 16th 2012
Doc's Request.
Jan 9th 2012
AOR Received.
Jan 9th 2012
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Can't wait
we are hoping to send my application for inland by the end of August!!! It's long overdue and am so ready to get it done!Hopefully by this time next year we'll all be telling a different story :) :)

Kelm

Jan 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
18-09-2012
Med's Done....
11-07-2012
Passport Req..
18-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-03-2013
LANDED..........
05-04-2013
I just dropped my baby off to be mailed out tomorrow morning! I feel so empty now that I don't have PR to work on or think about for the next few months. I'll update you all when it is received in Mississauga :)

I just needed to share this feeling with people who just 'get' it. My Canadian friends don't have any idea what I'm talking about. ::)

Common-law sponsorship
VO: CPP-O

kyc221

Feb 20, 2012
Santiago, Chile
Category........
Visa Office......
Santiago, Chile
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2012
AOR Received.
11-10-2012
Med's Done....
25-05-2012
Passport Req..
26-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-05-2013
LANDED..........
20-05-2013
epilobium said:
;D that's funny! We're hoping to mail the baby on Friday... I'm SO ready to send it off!

munchkin80

Aug 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 10th 2012
Doc's Request.
December 4th 2012, All sent January 3rd 2013
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
December 4th 2012
File Transfer...
September 20th 2012
Interview........
April 16th 2013 - "In Process" on E-Cas: April 17th 2013
Passport Req..
May 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Soon InshAllah
LANDED..........
Soon InshAllah
Hi There!

I submitted my application to CPC-Missisauga on August 8th 2012 for my husband to come to Canada. My Visa office will be Abu Dhabi once it's cleared from Mississauga.

I have a few questions and concerns however and I hope that you guys can give me some advice as I am a bit worried. I checked my application over
a million times before I sent it. BUT of course we are all humans and make mistakes. I realized after I had submitted the application that my mailing address
is actually wrong on the special note I have attached to my application to CPC-Missisauga, which is an overseas Dubai address and its incorrect and as well
as in the form (Agreement and Undertaking Form) IMM 1344....

I have gone through a very long time of getting all my documents together and have over 3 months of hard work getting everything required for our documents to be sent to Mississauga.

How do I go about notifying them of this change??? Can I simply send them an e-mail or fax?? but the problem is that they dont open the file I dont know till god knows when! Would getting my MP involved help???

I really don't want my documents being sent to the wrong address and losing all my documents would be very sad.

Also on the Agreement and Undertaking form IMM 1344,,, I have written by hand my alternative number: however did not indicate what type of number it was, as in cell, home or work..... does that mean that they will send my application back? and my fax number, I left it blank because I did not have one...

Please let me know guys how I would go about this obstacle...

Waiting on your suggestions....

tink23

Champion Member
Apr 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 23, 2012
File Transfer...
Oct 9, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 26, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 4, 2012
munchkin80 said:
Hi There!

I submitted my application to CPC-Missisauga on August 8th 2012 for my husband to come to Canada. My Visa office will be Abu Dhabi once it's cleared from Mississauga.

I have a few questions and concerns however and I hope that you guys can give me some advice as I am a bit worried. I checked my application over
a million times before I sent it. BUT of course we are all humans and make mistakes. I realized after I had submitted the application that my mailing address
is actually wrong on the special note I have attached to my application to CPC-Missisauga, which is an overseas Dubai address and its incorrect and as well
as in the form (Agreement and Undertaking Form) IMM 1344....

I have gone through a very long time of getting all my documents together and have over 3 months of hard work getting everything required for our documents to be sent to Mississauga.

How do I go about notifying them of this change??? Can I simply send them an e-mail or fax?? but the problem is that they dont open the file I dont know till god knows when! Would getting my MP involved help???

I really don't want my documents being sent to the wrong address and losing all my documents would be very sad.

Also on the Agreement and Undertaking form IMM 1344,,, I have written by hand my alternative number: however did not indicate what type of number it was, as in cell, home or work..... does that mean that they will send my application back? and my fax number, I left it blank because I did not have one...

Please let me know guys how I would go about this obstacle...

Waiting on your suggestions....
Hi Munchkin,

Your address is wrong throughout the application? Or just on an additional cover page u added to the form? If it's just on the cover page I really wouldn't worry too much about it. As for contacting CIC-M and getting your MP involved, there's not really anything anyone can do with the package until it is sent to your visa office overseas (abu dhabi), so once u get sponsorship approval and your package is sent to abu dhabi then u can send an email and/or a fax and let them know the correct address, stating u accidentally wrote it incorrect.

As for the documents getting sent to the wrong address, I don't really know. Sometimes people get emails for the acknowledgement of receipt (if they even get one at all) and sponsorship approval, so hopefully that will happen for you as well. I guess there's no harm in calling the call centre in Mississauga, but I really don't think there's anything they can do to you until they have processes your papers and gotten it ready for abu dhabi... But it's worth a shot. I don't think your MP will do anything at all at this point... usually they are reserved for a few months into the process... some won't even help until you're past the posted processing time.

Leaving the fax number blank, they will definitely not send your application back for not having a fax number.... I bet majority of ppl don't have a fax number. They won't send the application back for that definitely. I have put "N/A" into the fax number spot, but I seriously don't think it will matter much at all. Don't let that worry you!

Munde

Aug 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
2132ME no IELTS reqd
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Nov 21, 2013
Med's Done....
Nov 26, 2013
Passport Req..
April 7, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 9, 2014
LANDED..........
June 2014
Hello All,

I have 99% of my online application under family support stream. I got problem under education section. under hi school no of years selection less than 10 years, 10 years and 12 years. I select 10 years assuming 6 years in primary grades and 4 years in hi school thats why I select 10 years.

Post secondary I select three plus more years because I have taken bachelor of science in mechanical engineering 5 year course. of course i have uploaded transcript and diploma for secondary and post secondary.

my inquiry is in the last section review and submit when I review the document under education I got an error in red fonts that states

To be eligible for MPNP, you must provide at minimum a ‘Degree / diploma / certificate' AND a ‘Transcript' to support your post-secondary or trade education.

can you help me what to do the selection or what i can do to correct what is wrong in my application under eduction section. everything i have been entered.

Thank you very much for any support!
Munde
Philippines

tink23

Champion Member
Apr 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 23, 2012
File Transfer...
Oct 9, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 26, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 4, 2012
Munde said:
Hello All,

I have 99% of my online application under family support stream. I got problem under education section. under hi school no of years selection less than 10 years, 10 years and 12 years. I select 10 years assuming 6 years in primary grades and 4 years in hi school thats why I select 10 years.

Post secondary I select three plus more years because I have taken bachelor of science in mechanical engineering 5 year course. of course i have uploaded transcript and diploma for secondary and post secondary.

my inquiry is in the last section review and submit when I review the document under education I got an error in red fonts that states

To be eligible for MPNP, you must provide at minimum a ‘Degree / diploma / certificate' AND a ‘Transcript' to support your post-secondary or trade education.

can you help me what to do the selection or what i can do to correct what is wrong in my application under eduction section. everything i have been entered.

Thank you very much for any support!
Munde
Philippines
I think you're in the wrong section. This is for Family Class: Spousal Sponsorships. We are all sponsoring our spouses. You might want to check the Work visa application thread and post your question in there because we don't have those requirements to sponsor our spouses.

muchacha

Star Member
Jan 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Guatemala.. now Mexico?
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2012
AOR Received.
16-12-2012
File Transfer...
19-09-2012
Hello! I am also an Auguster... could I be added to the spreadsheet as well? App sent Aug 7, received Aug. 9. Medical done in May. VO is Guatemala.

Best of luck to everyone!!

louie_ann

Star Member
Aug 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 13, 2012
Med's Done....
July 3, 2012
muchacha said:
Hello! I am also an Auguster... could I be added to the spreadsheet as well? App sent Aug 7, received Aug. 9. Medical done in May. VO is Guatemala.

Best of luck to everyone!!
Welcome to the group muchacha! :) Added. :)