+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2010(or later) applications sent to CIC(AINP stream)

Sri19

Star Member
Mar 2, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
NYC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Last week of Sep 2010
Nomination.....
May 2010
AOR Received.
April 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Request
April 2011
Med's Done....
May 2011
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
good to know that they haven't asked for the workpermit. you might get the refund. I'm not sure about it though. I got my new H1b, so no worries for now but I hope i'll get my RPRF and PPR soon :)

Good Luck.

chobee said:
Thanks Sri19!! :) yes, I am in Canada. They only request passport, photos and right of pr fees. They didnt even mention my work permit, now I am wondering if I could get refund for work permit...
I am not H1b, so I am not pretty sure how this works. sorry, but I think you will get yours soon too! :)

forberta

Star Member
Aug 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chobee said:
hey everyone!!!!! I have a good news!!! I just got the ppr yesterday by mail!!! wooohooo!! I am so excited now! Thanks everybody!!! :-*
This is greate news!! Congrats chobee.

alainski

Star Member
Jul 25, 2011
Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-10-2010
Doc's Request.
20-10-2011
Nomination.....
08-04-2010
AOR Received.
09-04-2011
File Transfer...
08-09-2011 - Detroit
Med's Request
08-04-2011
Med's Done....
18-05-2011
Passport Req..
08-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
17-11-2011
LANDED..........
26-11-2011 - Emerson, MB
chobee said:
Thanks Sri19!! :) yes, I am in Canada. They only request passport, photos and right of pr fees. They didnt even mention my work permit, now I am wondering if I could get refund for work permit...
I am not H1b, so I am not pretty sure how this works. sorry, but I think you will get yours soon too! :)
congrats chobee....can u pleas share your time line....which visa ofc did you apply to

chobee

Apr 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2009
Nomination.....
17-05-2010
Med's Request
21-02-2011
Med's Done....
24-02-2011
Passport Req..
05-10-2011
Thank you so much everyone! I just updated my profile so you guys can see my timeline! Hope this helps!
to Okwanma: I think the doctor sent mine medical out on Mar.7 so around i got ppr after medical around 7 months.
One thing I dont get it is the letter says: You were asked to produce the following doc. to enable us to continue the processing of your application.
We are unable to continue the processing of your application without these doc. all information must be sent to me in one package along with this letter within 60 days. Please submit all requested info immediately.

I hadn't gotten anything from them since my medical, this letter is the only recent correspondence I got...so weired...

Sri19

Star Member
Mar 2, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
NYC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Last week of Sep 2010
Nomination.....
May 2010
AOR Received.
April 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Request
April 2011
Med's Done....
May 2011
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
I am thinking that it may be a standard letter that is sent to everyone while requesting RPRF. so you may just send what is asked in the letter along with the passport. and I think you will get your passport back soon with the visa. if you have any questions you may contact buffalo with a copy of that letter asap.

chobee said:
Thank you so much everyone! I just updated my profile so you guys can see my timeline! Hope this helps!
to Okwanma: I think the doctor sent mine medical out on Mar.7 so around i got ppr after medical around 7 months.
One thing I dont get it is the letter says: You were asked to produce the following doc. to enable us to continue the processing of your application.
We are unable to continue the processing of your application without these doc. all information must be sent to me in one package along with this letter within 60 days. Please submit all requested info immediately.

I hadn't gotten anything from them since my medical, this letter is the only recent correspondence I got...so weired...

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
chobee said:
Sri19 said:
I am thinking that it may be a standard letter that is sent to everyone while requesting RPRF. so you may just send what is asked in the letter along with the passport. and I think you will get your passport back soon with the visa. if you have any questions you may contact buffalo with a copy of that letter asap.
There was nothing like this in my email Passport and RPRF Request. And I saw others' as well which match with mine. So, the request for additional docs is not anything like standard re: PPR/RPRF.

chobee: You can email the person for your clarification. You'll get a prompt/quick reply since they are ready to issue you PR.

Sri19

Star Member
Mar 2, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
NYC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Last week of Sep 2010
Nomination.....
May 2010
AOR Received.
April 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Request
April 2011
Med's Done....
May 2011
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
you are right Rossei. I too never saw a similar letter. but as he got both RPRF and PPR in same letter I was assuming that he just need to send what is asked in the letter and that nothing to worry much. but you are right its worth checking with them asap.

Rossei said:
There was nothing like this in my email Passport and RPRF Request. And I saw others' as well which match with mine. So, the request for additional docs is not anything like standard re: PPR/RPRF.

chobee: You can email the person for your clarification. You'll get a prompt/quick reply since they are ready to issue you PR.

Sri19

Star Member
Mar 2, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
NYC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Last week of Sep 2010
Nomination.....
May 2010
AOR Received.
April 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Request
April 2011
Med's Done....
May 2011
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
My application status on ecas has been updated to "Medical results have been received."

Looks like there is a delay in ecas status updates. per my GCMS notes, my medicals were received by CIC in 3rd week of May 2011.

Thanks!

TRUONGAN

Nov 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CIO Received Oct 9 2012
AOR Received.
Nov 26 2012
Med's Request
Nov 29 2012
Med's Done....
December 8 2012
Interview........
In process Feb 12 2013
Passport Req..
March 27 2013
Sri19 said:
My application status on ecas has been updated to "Medical results have been received."

Looks like there is a delay in ecas status updates. per my GCMS notes, my medicals were received by CIC in 3rd week of May 2011.

Thanks!
Can you share a bit more about your GCMS? WHat is the status of Eligibility, Medical, Criminal, and Security checks?

chobee

Apr 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2009
Nomination.....
17-05-2010
Med's Request
21-02-2011
Med's Done....
24-02-2011
Passport Req..
05-10-2011
Rossei said:

all they requested are: passport, 2 photos and fill out the form for height and weight and eye color, are these all standard doc. requested from them??
I am thinking maybe they sent me a letter long time ago, and obviously i didnt get one, so now they are sending another one requesting to submit asap?

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
chobee said:
all they requested are: passport, 2 photos and fill out the form for height and weight and eye color, are these all standard doc. requested from them??
I am thinking maybe they sent me a letter long time ago, and obviously i didnt get one, so now they are sending another one requesting to submit asap?
OK, this is regular staff. The way you said before indicated actual DOCUMENTS. My bad that I misunderstood. You can just send all these things at once.

Since I went to Buffalo by myself for in-person service, I just carried all these things and they stamped my passport with Immigration Visa.

chobee

Apr 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2009
Nomination.....
17-05-2010
Med's Request
21-02-2011
Med's Done....
24-02-2011
Passport Req..
05-10-2011
Rossei said:
OK, this is regular staff. The way you said before indicated actual DOCUMENTS. My bad that I misunderstood. You can just send all these things at once.

Since I went to Buffalo by myself for in-person service, I just carried all these things and they stamped my passport with Immigration Visa.
oh sorry! I thought I did type out the requested doc. Thanks so much Rossei for your quick reply. :) I think I will get every done and send it out today or tmr. The letter says the passport will be returned within 15 days, do you think the others get it back within 15 business days?

Sri19

Star Member
Mar 2, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
NYC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Last week of Sep 2010
Nomination.....
May 2010
AOR Received.
April 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Request
April 2011
Med's Done....
May 2011
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
I received my GCMS notes last weekend.

Statuses of Eligibility, Security, Criminality are "not started" and medicals "In Process". They received the medicals in May 2011.

Application assessment due date is first week of Nov 2011. do not know what it means. also there is one more due date which is last week of April 2012(i think this date is one year from the date medical request was sent).

I am yet to get RPRF request, it shows outstanding in the GCMS.

TRUONGAN said:
Can you share a bit more about your GCMS? WHat is the status of Eligibility, Medical, Criminal, and Security checks?

Dreaming_Calgary

Star Member
Feb 7, 2011
Sri19 said:

Thanks!
Hi Sri...how do we check our GCMS notes?I see only Application Received status online.Your reply is much appreciated..