Aug/Sep/Oct Applicants Waiting for PPR

usefuluser

Jun 8, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
icecoldsea said:
almost all of us who you see here are in the league :D
I can see that its been 2 years for you.. wasn't express entry a good option for you after getting the work experience ? assuming that you are an inland applicant

sourabhkapoor

Jan 28, 2016
Please sign this petition. It will be a great help if we have numbers...

https://www.change.org/p/to-mp-john-mccallum-minister-of-immigration-refugees-and-citizenship-cic-canada-should-fast-track-processing-of-pgp-applications

yaya2016

Star Member
Mar 14, 2016
App. Filed.......
12-02-2018
AOR Received.
09-03-2018
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
08-08-2018
Med's Done....
13-08-2018
Receive note yesterday, I am not RFV :-[ :-[ It is PACE, due date Nov 30 :'( :'(

SamuelWang

Mar 4, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Aug-2014
AOR Received.
05-Jan-2015
Med's Request
27-Feb-2016
Med's Done....
16-Mar-2016
kumar_montreal said:
Hi All,

I'm Sep 02 / 2014 applicant. Current status is that every thing is complete and waiting (just as all of you are)....

My work permit expires in Mar 2017....

So, do you advise me to apply for BOWP ? If yes, how about my spouse and child.... what specific thing I have to apply for them....

please confirm...
As you apply for BOWP, you can also apply BOWP for you spouse and temperary residence VISA for your kids.

2016istheyear

May 4, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yaya2016 said:
Receive note yesterday, I am not RFV :-[ :-[ It is PACE, due date Nov 30 :'( :'(
i think PACE is just one step below RFV. I think it means u passed everything

icecoldsea

May 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2014
Doc's Request.
15-02-2015
AOR Received.
15-01-2015
Med's Request
19-02-2016
Med's Done....
10-03-2016
Passport Req..
12-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
22-12-2016
2016istheyear said:
i think PACE is just one step below RFV. I think it means u passed everything
isn't it location PACE and find RFV in notes? Am I missing something?

GABB

Star Member
Sep 27, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2014
AOR Received.
12 feb 2015
Med's Request
11 apr 2016, medicals, RCMP, PCC, Schedule A
Interview........
august 24,2016
hello everyone!!

i am also waiting for my passport request since my medicals are done in april. this waiting time is killing me day by day, no idea what is going in my life. In August a received a interview call from cic and after one day they emailed me to sent financial documents as they believed that i could not be able to support me and my spouse ( spouse in India) in future, they asked me to submit my financial documents by September 24 but my bad luck my lawyer said he cannot send until he received my file notes( which i requested on august 6), and he asked for extension for another 30 days, but gcm notes didn't come and he sent my financial docs on 22 october. i also received an another email on 24th oct to submit my document by 31 oct, it was replied by my lawyer as they already sent it.

Now im so much stressed. no idea why all this happening to me. today i got an call from " no caller Id" but didn't replied. It is giving me lots of stress as in august when i recieved interview call it was the same number( no caller Id). do anyone have similar experience, plz share it.

no passport request, no file notes/////////////////??????????????///

2016istheyear

May 4, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GABB said:
hello everyone!!

i am also waiting for my passport request since my medicals are done in april. this waiting time is killing me day by day, no idea what is going in my life. In August a received a interview call from cic and after one day they emailed me to sent financial documents as they believed that i could not be able to support me and my spouse ( spouse in India) in future, they asked me to submit my financial documents by September 24 but my bad luck my lawyer said he cannot send until he received my file notes( which i requested on august 6), and he asked for extension for another 30 days, but gcm notes didn't come and he sent my financial docs on 22 october. i also received an another email on 24th oct to submit my document by 31 oct, it was replied by my lawyer as they already sent it.

Now im so much stressed. no idea why all this happening to me. today i got an call from " no caller Id" but didn't replied. It is giving me lots of stress as in august when i recieved interview call it was the same number( no caller Id). do anyone have similar experience, plz share it.

no passport request, no file notes/////////////////??????????????///
jut out of curiosity did they call your house phone or cell

GABB

Star Member
Sep 27, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2014
AOR Received.
12 feb 2015
Med's Request
11 apr 2016, medicals, RCMP, PCC, Schedule A
Interview........
august 24,2016
2016istheyear said:
jut out of curiosity did they call your house phone or cell
my cell no

cec_21

Star Member
Jul 27, 2016
Hello guys,

Please give your suggestions/opinions:

I received an update yesterday from CIC, requesting for RCMP PCC. The last update from them was questioning my work and offer letter, but I collected every single detail/documents from work such as emails, t4's, pay stubs, letters, certs of recognition, Positive and Approved LMO, letter from MP, letter from ex employees etc etc which I submitted on Oct 10 and my deadline was Oct 23. And, now after a week they are asking for PCC..

Do you guys think, they accepted my documents and hence asked me for the next step which is of security (RCMP PCC)? How long does it usually take for them to make a decision once PCC is received? My eligibility status still shows in progress so I am unsure of whether they accepted the documents I provided, does the status gets updated to pass only after landing?

I will be doing my finger printing from INDIA, and hopefully everything goes well. Please let me know of what you guys think.

Cheers..

kumar_montreal

Star Member
Sep 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2014
cec_21 said:
Hello guys,

Please give your suggestions/opinions:

I received an update yesterday from CIC, requesting for RCMP PCC. The last update from them was questioning my work and offer letter, but I collected every single detail/documents from work such as emails, t4's, pay stubs, letters, certs of recognition, Positive and Approved LMO, letter from MP, letter from ex employees etc etc which I submitted on Oct 10 and my deadline was Oct 23. And, now after a week they are asking for PCC..

Do you guys think, they accepted my documents and hence asked me for the next step which is of security (RCMP PCC)? How long does it usually take for them to make a decision once PCC is received? My eligibility status still shows in progress so I am unsure of whether they accepted the documents I provided, does the status gets updated to pass only after landing?

I will be doing my finger printing from INDIA, and hopefully everything goes well. Please let me know of what you guys think.

Cheers..

I feel that this is good sign for you as there is some movement in your file.... here is my timeline as regards my RCMP:
Recd RCMP request on 05 August 2016.
Recd and sent the hard copy of the RCMP report on 15 Aug 2016 (im in canada)
GCMS Notes mentioned that they recd the hard copy of the RCMP clearance with date 24 Aug 2016

After all these process, my last GCMS on 11 Oct 2016 showed...... all requirements met... place in RFV queue....

icecoldsea

May 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2014
Doc's Request.
15-02-2015
AOR Received.