Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2014
Not yet dear....

hope all our miseries will end this November !!

canadababu

Star Member
May 23, 2015
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2014
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront 17-11-2015
My passport will be expiring in June 2017.
when we get PPR, how long should the passport be valid for?
if i have to renew my passport , what are all the docs i should be sending again to CIC?

2016istheyear

May 4, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadababu said:
My passport will be expiring in June 2017.
when we get PPR, how long should the passport be valid for?
if i have to renew my passport , what are all the docs i should be sending again to CIC?
should be valid for 6months. If you get it renewed before ppr, send them a scanned copy of the BIO page

Bhami

Feb 9, 2016
Hello All,

I am Aug 2014 applicant....still waiting like some of you friends...

Here is a response I received from CIC today to my email enquiry....

"Dear Sir/Madam,

The Canadian Experience Class (CEC) is a popular program, and CIC received a high volume of CEC paper applications prior to the launch of Express Entry on January 1, 2015. These applications continue to be processed.

Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.

We do not require any information from you at the present time. An officer will contact you if further information is required.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum. In order to process requests efficiently, we will not be responding to duplicate requests.

Regards,"

thanks,
B.

Philippine5

Aug 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2014
AOR Received.
17-02-2015
2016istheyear said:
i haven't heard anything. I might call later just cause it's the only thing we can do :'(
Lol you are calling every week?

2016istheyear

May 4, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bhami said:
Hello All,

I am Aug 2014 applicant....still waiting like some of you friends...

Here is a response I received from CIC today to my email enquiry....

"Dear Sir/Madam,

The Canadian Experience Class (CEC) is a popular program, and CIC received a high volume of CEC paper applications prior to the launch of Express Entry on January 1, 2015. These applications continue to be processed.

Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.

We do not require any information from you at the present time. An officer will contact you if further information is required.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum. In order to process requests efficiently, we will not be responding to duplicate requests.

Regards,"

thanks,
B.
Well maybe they shudve finished the paper applications before staring the EE program. Anyone with basic common sense would have seen this backlog coming. :-\