+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Aug/Sep/Oct Applicants Waiting for PPR

2016istheyear

May 4, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TorontoMo said:
I made an inquiry to CSIS on Sep 26 and received a letter in mail today. They confirmed my security checks were completed on May 24 and it was already sent to CIC. Now WTF CIC is waiting for? I'm so pissed off with these delays. Its been 10 months since I added my spouse. I made a CSE inquiry today and attached letter from CSIS. I also gave a detailed explanation and requested CIC to take some action. Lets see what happens. I just don't want to see another generic reply.
wow may!!

rachel8989

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
TorontoMo said:
I made an inquiry to CSIS on Sep 26 and received a letter in mail today. They confirmed my security checks were completed on May 24 and it was already sent to CIC. Now WTF CIC is waiting for? I'm so pissed off with these delays. Its been 10 months since I added my spouse. I made a CSE inquiry today and attached letter from CSIS. I also gave a detailed explanation and requested CIC to take some action. Lets see what happens. I just don't want to see another generic reply.
Holding everyone's PPRs so that we have to pay $255 for BOWP application, I guess?

TorontoMo

Dec 14, 2014
Guys I'm very happy to share SOWP for my spouse was approved today. I'm still waiting for my 2nd BOWP.

2 TRV rejections early this year
1st SOWP rejection last month
2nd SOWP approved today in exactly 23 days.

Thanks to everybody here for support. You guys are awesome.

Tarundhingraa

Star Member
Sep 26, 2015
TorontoMo said:
Guys I'm very happy to share SOWP for my spouse was approved today. I'm still waiting for my 2nd BOWP.

This is amazing.Congratulations buddy.....
Can you share your experience.
My TRV got rejected twice and nothing is happening..its frustrating for me now

Superman202015

Jun 10, 2016
Congrats buddy,

Could you please share your story with us.
My wife is still back home, I added her to my application in March 2015, we both did our police reports, medicals and everything is clear as per GCMS notes. My due date on notes is Nice 30,2016. What you suggest to me should I apply for TRV for her or SOWP from Canada or something else. Could u share your steps taken to bring your spouse here before P.R ? Please

TorontoMo said:

TorontoMo

Dec 14, 2014
Guys here is my experience. Sorry for any typos.

1st Online TRV applied in Jan 2016 - rejected with reason not enough travel history
2nd Online TRV applied in Feb 2016 - rejected with reason 'doesn't proof she will return to India after trip of 1 month'
1st Online SOWP applied in Aug 2016 - rejected with reason 'not satisfied with relationship' (although I submitted all docs I did for adding her to PR, silly reason)
Late Aug 2016 - sent an email to Delhi HC explaining my case and requesting to reconsider
2nd Online SOWP applied on Sep 19 - attached following documents to explanation letter and also to application

Application forms, marriage certificate, her student certificates for graduation and showing she is skilled for a job, my BOWP, her passport copy naming me as a her husband, my job offer letter, customized employee verification letter from my employer with NOC code, my last 2 years tax returns, my last 4 pay stubs, my bank balance of 22k, bank statements for 4 months, my net worth in TFSA and RRSPs to prove I have enough funds to support her, my AOR for PR, her medical request letter from CIC and doctor's receipt for successful medical exam, a 2 page explanation letter highlighting my health issues and urgency of her coming here to support me, detailed reasons and explanations for her previous rejections etc...

I highly recommend applying for SOWP rather than TRV. Based on my experience on this forum, a better case and application for SOWP increases chances of approval. I can't stress enough to write a very detailed explanation letter. It took me 2 days to write this 2 page letter so please spend some time explaining your case.

May mercy be with you. Good luck. Also I don't check my personal messages often so apologies if I don't respond in timely fashion.

TorontoMo

Dec 14, 2014
Also I forgot to mention I also included following with explanation letter.

Skype logs, whats app logs, email logs, call logs, wedding pictures, honeymoon pictures, a copy of my flight proving I visited her after wedding.

Honestly my file was 872 pages long lol. I gave them everything they would ever think of. I verified criteria from previous SOWP rejection letter and ensured I'm providing enough documents for each criteria to prove she meets eligibility.

yaya2016

Star Member
Mar 14, 2016
App. Filed.......
12-02-2018
AOR Received.
09-03-2018
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
08-08-2018
Med's Done....
13-08-2018
Just wondering what kind of question should I ask when calling call center?? They always say your file is under process, then I don't know what to say. Not sure what is the point of calling :eek:

2016istheyear

May 4, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yaya2016 said:
Just wondering what kind of question should I ask when calling call center?? They always say your file is under process, then I don't know what to say. Not sure what is the point of calling :eek:
ask them if it's complete or still need security check??

yaya2016

Star Member
Mar 14, 2016
App. Filed.......
12-02-2018
AOR Received.
09-03-2018
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
08-08-2018
Med's Done....
13-08-2018
2016istheyear said:
Anyone called recently and would like to share some hope???
No hope at all. some how agent mentioned May 2017, not sure what is this, ordered note to see

Rahul_sharma_76

Star Member
Nov 12, 2015
If for any reason deadline is extended beyond oct 31 st I am contacting every office there is for immigration!
This is no longer funny guys!

yaya2016

Star Member
Mar 14, 2016
App. Filed.......
12-02-2018
AOR Received.
09-03-2018
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
08-08-2018
Med's Done....
13-08-2018
Rahul_sharma_76 said:
If for any reason deadline is extended beyond oct 31 st I am contacting every office there is for immigration!
This is no longer funny guys!
Nobody thinks this is funny, but what can we do? We already sign the petition, nothing changed.