+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Aug/Sep/Oct Applicants Waiting for PPR

cec_21

Star Member
Jul 27, 2016
2016istheyear said:
i may be wrong here but I've heard of cases where people get the ghost email couple days before PPR. Can anyone confirm this??
It depends, I am far from PPR because my Background check is in process and security has not started yet! I searched Ghost email on this forum and seems like its quite normal.. but if it is close and if i get PPR soon I will find you where ever you are in this world and give you a party!

2016istheyear

May 4, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cec_21 said:
It depends, I am far from PPR because my Background check is in process and security has not started yet! I searched Ghost email on this forum and seems like its quite normal.. but if it is close and if i get PPR soon I will find you where ever you are in this world and give you a party!
;) well we will see if this week is our week

icecoldsea

May 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2014
Doc's Request.
15-02-2015
AOR Received.
15-01-2015
Med's Request
19-02-2016
Med's Done....
10-03-2016
Passport Req..
12-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
22-12-2016
TorontoMo said:
Called CIC again this morning. Got a new due date of Sep 12. Unsure when this wait will end.
Do they actually give a due date?
Whenever I ask, they just say we cant say anything at the moment :|

2016istheyear

May 4, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TorontoMo said:
Called CIC again this morning. Got a new due date of Sep 12. Unsure when this wait will end.
so does that mean you should get your PPR at or before sept 12?

TorontoMo

Dec 14, 2014
icecoldsea said:
Do they actually give a due date?
Whenever I ask, they just say we cant say anything at the moment :|
Well it was a nice lady and she shared update from last week. Last update was waiting to verify security results. She said all checks have been completed now. I asked her my last due date was on Aug 5 as per GCMS, can you share what date you see as next due date; she said it is Sep 12. She also said if I don't hear back by Sep 12, call them again and request agent to send a note to VO. She said it is acceptable and it is the instruction. Unsure how true she was. But yes waiting continues for another month.

2016istheyear

May 4, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TorontoMo said:
Yes that is what she said. But I don't believe her or CIC.
well sept 12 isn't too far away, atleast you got someone nice enough to tell you what's goin on.

pal5911

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
Hi friends,

I just called customer service agent they told me security check still going on and we dont need anything from you at this moment please wait until 28 December if you didn't get anything call us back

Its been 2 years no PPR yet

Zapf

Star Member
May 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2014
AOR Received.
13-11-2014
Med's Request
13-01-2016
Med's Done....
27-01-2016
Passport Req..
COPR 28-11-2016
LANDED..........
11-12-2016
TorontoMo said:
Yes that is what she said. But I don't believe her or CIC.
No you can't trust anything CIC says. My MP has called them several times on my behalf and each time they've simply pushed the date back after the previous promised date came and went. First they said "he'll get a decision by end of July AT THE LATEST," then "end of July or early August," then "maybe mid-August or end of August." The first two answers were lies and I have no doubt the most recent answer will turn out to be a lie as well. They have no intention of keeping their word and just say anything to get people off the phone. I hate to be a buzzkill but it's true.

TorontoMo

Dec 14, 2014
Zapf said:
No you can't trust anything CIC says. My MP has called them several times on my behalf and each time they've simply pushed the date back after the previous promised date came and went. First they said "he'll get a decision by end of July AT THE LATEST," then "end of July or early August," then "maybe mid-August or end of August." The first two answers were lies and I have no doubt the most recent answer will turn out to be a lie as well. They have no intention of keeping their word and just say anything to get people off the phone. I hate to be a buzzkill but it's true.
I concur with you. Can't trust CIC.

Zapf

Star Member
May 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2014
AOR Received.
13-11-2014
Med's Request
13-01-2016
Med's Done....
27-01-2016
Passport Req..
COPR 28-11-2016
LANDED..........
11-12-2016
Another Tuesday "update" and another disappointment. For me this marks the 104th week that I've been "in process." Thanks CIC. :mad:

cec2014kum

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
AUG 2016
Zapf said:
Another Tuesday "update" and another disappointment. For me this marks the 104th week that I've been "in process." Thanks CIC. :mad:
I sent them an email with ALL CAPS. I had to. Cant just sit and wait for nothing.......

I guess I am going to do this frequently. I would appriciate some suport here as well. LETS NOT WAIT ANY MORE. COMPOSE AN EMAIL ASKING FOR FAIR TREATMENT. YOU ALL HAVE PAID FEES FOR GOD SAKE. SEND THEM AN EMAIL ASKING FOR A FINAL DECISION.

cec2014kum

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
AUG 2016
cec2014kum said:
I sent them an email with ALL CAPS. I had to. Cant just sit and wait for nothing.......

I guess I am going to do this frequently. I would appriciate some suport here as well. LETS NOT WAIT ANY MORE. COMPOSE AN EMAIL ASKING FOR FAIR TREATMENT. YOU ALL HAVE PAID FEES FOR GOD SAKE. SEND THEM AN EMAIL ASKING FOR A FINAL DECISION.
ITS BETTER TO WRITE THEM AN EMAIL THEN POSTING SAME OLD SAME OLD HERE. JUST DO IT GUYS. MAY GOD BE WITH YOU WHEN YOU WRITE.....

TorontoMo

Dec 14, 2014
Just sharing: http://betakit.com/vanhack-launches-petition-urging-federal-government-to-address-canadas-backlogged-immigration-system/?utm_content=buffer50c70&utm_medium=social&utm_source=linkedin.com&utm_campaign=buffer