+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** - AUG 2023 AOR ******

bp8492

Star Member
Dec 2, 2018
CEC Inland with Aug 22nd AOR here

I got a PR portal (PR confirmation) email from IRCC today. I replied to that email with the information asked in the PDF file, along with my height and eye colour.

Hopefully this is a good sign.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda

I got a PR portal (PR confirmation) email from IRCC today. I replied to that email with the information asked in the PDF file, along with my height and eye colour.

Why am I seeing "hopefully this is a good sign" for approval emails? :D This is the final decision on your application. Congrats!

Reactions: bp8492

canwp2021

Oct 7, 2021

Congrats...
What is the status in tracker ? is it all completed ?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Thanks. Finally, after months of waiting.

Also, after I replied to the email, I got an automated reply in an instant. This is normal, right?

Anyways, hopefully everyone else's here get their updates soon as well.
Pretty normal. Now that you've got portal, the other annoying things that are waiting for you:
1. wait for portal 2
2. waiting for PR cards

bp8492

Star Member
Dec 2, 2018
Pretty normal. Now that you've got portal, the other annoying things that are waiting for you:
1. wait for portal 2
2. waiting for PR cards
Between portal 2 and PR cards, I should be able to download my eCOPR, which I can use to update my SIN number, correct?

baaz4392

Jan 8, 2024
Just checking if there's anyone in the similar boat:
EE Inland: Ontario: health stream draw
AOR: 23 Aug 2023
Biometrics request: 20th November 2023
Done on 21st November 2023
Medical update: cleared on 20th November 2023

But since then no update for me. So just curious if there's anyone else in the similar boat. Thanks
Has Anyone whose waiting for a response from IRCC have got any update? Will it be worth ringing IRCC to check if there's any progress on their side? Thanks!

justbobthen

Jan 16, 2024
Has Anyone whose waiting for a response from IRCC have got any update? Will it be worth ringing IRCC to check if there's any progress on their side? Thanks!
I'm still waiting as well and it's getting so stressful :'( we're over the expected waiting time now.

lamerblue

Jun 28, 2023
Hey, did you got any update on your? Just checking in as I am on a similar situation as you. Hope to get a reply soon. Thanks!
Hello! Yes! Just got PPR last week... It happened that my file was in background check for several months... I called IRCC to ask about the status... I got final decision in GCKey on January 22 (5 months after AOR), Tracker updated with COPR number on January 23, Passport request letter on January 25... I sent passports on January 29 and I am waiting their return.

Best regards!

Mosadarey

Star Member
May 31, 2023
Hello! Yes! Just got PPR last week... It happened that my file was in background check for several months... I called IRCC to ask about the status... I got final decision in GCKey on January 22 (5 months after AOR), Tracker updated with COPR number on January 23, Passport request letter on January 25... I sent passports on January 29 and I am waiting their return.

Best regards!
Congratulations. What’s your stream, AOR and VO? mine is Aug 29 and still waiting for eCOPR, everything marked completed on tracker since January 19th and till moment there is nothing….I called IRCC yesterday they said I have to wait.

Reactions: lamerblue