AOR: Aug 24
Background: in progress
Eligibility: not started
Medical: passed
Biometrics: October 12
No updates after my biometrics.
PVO: CIO - Sydney
SVO: CPC - Ottawa

My application processing time exceeded the normal processing time. Apart from raising Webform, what else can I do now?
Alberta Tech Pathway (PNP) - Express Entry - Inland
ITA : September 19, 2023
File Submitted and AOR : October 16, 2023
Upfont Medical Passed: November 7, 2023
BIL : November 7, 2023
Biometrics Submitted: November 15, 2023
Biometrics got updated in GC Key with Biometrics number and dates, but not yet completed (It still shows we have not received your fingerprints in GC key and it shows in progress in application status tracker)
Biometics: In Progress
Eligibility : In progress
Background: In progress
No update since Dec 5, 2023 (when background, eligibility and biometrics changed from not started to in progress in application status tracker)

Its been almost 5 months since AOR.
No Updates.

PVO: Sydney
SVO: Ottawa

I have seen people getting eCOPR in max 5 months.
I am thinking of ordering GCMS notes.

Hrkml

Jul 9, 2019
AB PNP Inland EE Online

My application processing time exceeded the normal processing time. Apart from raising Webform, what else can I do now?
I feel that Alberta PNP Express Inland is slow as compared to others and if PVO is Sydney and SVO is Ottawa, it is even more slow.
Did you try calling IRCC ? Or you could order GCMS notes also. But that takes 30 days to arrive. Keep me posted as I am also Alberta PNP Inland Express Candidate with Sydney as PVO and no update since Biometrics.

canadaasp1

Star Member
Aug 26, 2021
I feel that Alberta PNP Express Inland is slow as compared to others and if PVO is Sydney and SVO is Ottawa, it is even more slow.
Did you try calling IRCC ? Or you could order GCMS notes also. But that takes 30 days to arrive. Keep me posted as I am also Alberta PNP Inland Express Candidate with Sydney as PVO and no update since Biometrics.
Have you tried calling IRCC and asked what your current Visa offices are? We were also Alberta EE PNP and had Sydney and Ottawa visa offices. After biometric on October 31 our file too was stuck, with only security not started. Later in mid January our file got transferred to London, Ontario PVO and Montreal SVO. After that by February end we got everything completed. Hope for you also same thing will happen

Reactions: Hrkml

Hrkml

Jul 9, 2019
Have you tried calling IRCC and asked what your current Visa offices are? We were also Alberta EE PNP and had Sydney and Ottawa visa offices. After biometric on October 31 our file too was stuck, with only security not started. Later in mid January our file got transferred to London, Ontario PVO and Montreal SVO. After that by February end we got everything completed. Hope for you also same thing will happen
I called them twice and same response both the times. Same PVO and SVO and even as if today, biometrics in progress( application tracker) and we haven’t received your fingerprints (GCKEy)
Background Check :
Criminality: In progress
Security: Not started
Info Sharing: Not started
Eligibility: In Progress

Hrkml

Jul 9, 2019
Could you please share your detailed timeline ?

canadaasp1

Star Member
Aug 26, 2021
Could you please share your detailed timeline ?
Sure.
Stream: Alberta Express Entry Tech Pathway Inland
AOR: September 15
UCI changed from CAN to work permit one and Medical passed: October 4
Biometric payment request: October 25
Biometric Instruction letter: October 27
Biometric Submitted: October 30
Biometric linked and Eligibility completion: October 31
PVO: Sydney and SVO: Ottawa at this stage
Radio silence afterwards. Tried calling IRCC multiple times always Security not started
Medicals validity extended: January 16
This time PVO and SVO changed to London, Ontario and Montreal respectively
Background Completed: February 20
Final Decision: February 24
COPR number on tracker: February 26
Portal 1: March 4 from Montreal
Portal 2: March 7
Waiting for E-COPR

For you also, I think process will complete fast once the VO changes from Sydney

Reactions: Hrkml

Nehal56

Star Member
Nov 22, 2023
AB PNP Inland EE Online

Contact your MP office for your area

kchat

Aug 6, 2022
I called IRCC multiple times, but they just said that the file is in progress. I ordered my GCMS notes once in December and I ordered again last week. I also raised webform last week for which I haven't received any response.