+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** - AUG 2023 AOR ******

bp8492

Star Member
Dec 2, 2018
What's the COPR expiry date on the tracker? You'll likely have your eCOPR (actual PR confirmation document) before the end of January or February.
On the tracker it says December 20th 2024. Before eCOPR, I should be expecting emails regarding portal 1 and portal 2, right?

santzapaul

Aug 8, 2016
On the tracker it says December 20th 2024. Before eCOPR, I should be expecting emails regarding portal 1 and portal 2, right?
Yes. If you live outside of Ontario, the Svo will be Montreal. Montreal has an automated queue for portal emails and you’ll receive Portal 1 email a few days after the FD date shows up on GCKEY. If you live in Ontario, Svo will be Etobicoke and might have to wait a bit longer for portal 1 email. It will be sent based on your copr expiry date. They are currently sending p1 email for late November 2024 COPR expiry.

Reactions: bp8492

Mimi82023

Jan 8, 2024
Hello here’s my timeline!
FSW Outland (French proficiency category)
AOR: 25 August
Bio: 16 October
Medical, Bio and eligibility all completed on the app tracker
BGC: in progress (on tracker) since 11 Nov

no news since then!
Do you know if background check takes longer than usual if you have travelled a lot in the past 10 years?
Thank you

clipped wings

Dec 21, 2023
17th Aug AOR . BG still in progress . It was completed on 24th October but again restarted on 7th Nov after Schedule A and Travel History form. No signs till today !

baaz4392

Jan 8, 2024
Just checking if there's anyone in the similar boat:
EE Inland: Ontario: health stream draw
AOR: 23 Aug 2023
Biometrics request: 20th November 2023
Done on 21st November 2023
Medical update: cleared on 20th November 2023

But since then no update for me. So just curious if there's anyone else in the similar boat. Thanks

Mimi82023

Jan 8, 2024

But since then no update for me. So just curious if there's anyone else in the similar boat. Thanks
Hello i am in a kinda similar boat but im in the FSW Outland stream. No update since 16 November. Medical bio and eligibility completed in the tracker. BGC in progress since then..
Check details in my previous msg.

Reactions: baaz4392

Mimi82023

Jan 8, 2024
Hello,
Update today:
On Gckey final decision 12 Jan 2024
Later today on tracker everything changed to completed, COPR details visible.
Received email to send passport for visa!
Waited 2 months since last update on tracker!
Good luck to you all!!! I hope you get great news and updates soon!
Thank you for the support!

baaz4392

Jan 8, 2024
Hello,
Update today:
Awesome news. Happy for you!! Good luck for your future endeavours!!

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hello,
Update today:
Congrats! If you haven't already, worth digging into next steps of your settlement. Best of luck!

Reactions: Mimi82023

baaz4392

Jan 8, 2024
I hope we all have our Christmas gift very soon... I hope that they continue to process PR applications... I've applied under FSW-Outland. Which one have you applied?
Hey, did you got any update on your? Just checking in as I am on a similar situation as you. Hope to get a reply soon. Thanks!

Reactions: lamerblue

justbobthen

Jan 16, 2024

Yeah, my timeline is almost identical.
AOR: Aug 24th 2023
Medical Cleared: Nov 22nd 2023
Biometrics Requested: Nov 22nd 2023

It says they're still processing my BG check (which doesn't make sense), still determining eligibility, still reviewing additional documents. The last update on the portal was Dec 6 (Biometrics cleared). I called IRCC a few days ago and they confirmed they have all the documents and things they need, but couldn't say why there hasn't been any change in so long. It feels like my application fell between the couch cushions :'( I don't even mind the waiting so much, I just hate having no idea if more info will come tomorrow or months from now. It makes me ill to think about it. I had several 1-year visas prior to this and it's so stressful to be in constant limbo. Sending good luck to everyone who's still waiting on news!!

Reactions: baaz4392

baaz4392

Jan 8, 2024
Yeah, my timeline is almost identical.
AOR: Aug 24th 2023
Medical Cleared: Nov 22nd 2023
Biometrics Requested: Nov 22nd 2023

It says they're still processing my BG check (which doesn't make sense), still determining eligibility, still reviewing additional documents. The last update on the portal was Dec 6 (Biometrics cleared). I called IRCC a few days ago and they confirmed they have all the documents and things they need, but couldn't say why there hasn't been any change in so long. It feels like my application fell between the couch cushions :'( I don't even mind the waiting so much, I just hate having no idea if more info will come tomorrow or months from now. It makes me ill to think about it. I had several 1-year visas prior to this and it's so stressful to be in constant limbo. Sending good luck to everyone who's still waiting on news!!
Same Situation for me as well, BG check still in progress same as Eligibility check. No update since the medical cleared and Biometrics done.

Reactions: justbobthen