+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** - AUG 2023 AOR ******

bp8492

Star Member
Dec 2, 2018
Congratulations!!!
I have AOR 23 Aug, elegibility changed to "in progress" on 10 Nov... no update since then... so frustrating!!
I'm in a similar situation here. Hopefully, there'll be an update by the end of this year.
I wonder if they are still processing PR applications during the holiday season, especially near the end of December.

Also, if I may ask, which EE program did you apply under?

Reactions: lamerblue

Mosadarey

Star Member
May 31, 2023
I'm in a similar situation here. Hopefully, there'll be an update by the end of this year.
I wonder if they are still processing PR applications during the holiday season, especially near the end of December.

Also, if I may ask, which EE program did you apply under?
My AOR is Aug 29, MPNP-EE, and no update since eligibility completion

clipped wings

Dec 21, 2023
hello my AOR is of 17th August FSW Outland(health Draw).Mine and my spouse Background was completed on 24th October. On 2nd Nov i received ADR for Schedule A and Travel History. After submitting it on 7th Nov background again went into 'In Progress" for both of us and since then there is no update. Can any one shed light what could be the reason for delay or why BG has been restarted ? It has been really tough on us since then .

Last edited:
  • Sad

bp8492

Star Member
Dec 2, 2018
Update: All sections are shown as completed on tracker. I can see my COPR number and expiry date as well. However, the status is still shown as in progress.

On my Gckey account, medical is stated as passed, biometrics is completed, eligibility is still under review, background check is still being processed, and final decision states that my application is still in progress.

Looks like the waiting game continues.

• Sad

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Update: All sections are shown as completed on tracker. I can see my COPR number and expiry date as well. However, the status is still shown as in progress.

On my Gckey account, medical is stated as passed, biometrics is completed, eligibility is still under review, background check is still being processed, and final decision states that my application is still in progress.

It’s only a matter of days or weeks for you to get your PPR. Hang in there

Reactions: bp8492

lamerblue

Jun 28, 2023

You are in the final steps! I hope you don't have to wait too much... May I ask your timeline please? Thanks!

bp8492

Star Member
Dec 2, 2018
You are in the final steps! I hope you don't have to wait too much... May I ask your timeline please? Thanks!
I hope so. I'm also considering applying for BOWP as my current PGWP is expiring in less than 6 months, but I'll wait for a few more weeks before applying.

As for my timeline:

- Aug-22: AOR
- Nov-20: BIL
- Nov-29: Biometrics taken
- Dec-22: All sections were completed and COPR became visible on tracker. The application itself is still stated as "in progress"

I wonder if there's anyone here in a similar situation.

• Love

santzapaul

Aug 8, 2016
I hope so. I'm also considering applying for BOWP as my current PGWP is expiring in less than 6 months, but I'll wait for a few more weeks before applying.

As for my timeline:

- Aug-22: AOR
- Nov-20: BIL
- Nov-29: Biometrics taken
- Dec-22: All sections were completed and COPR became visible on tracker. The application itself is still stated as "in progress"

I wonder if there's anyone here in a similar situation.
What's the COPR expiry date on the tracker? You'll likely have your eCOPR (actual PR confirmation document) before the end of January or February.