+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** - AUG 2023 AOR ******

Mosadarey

Star Member
May 31, 2023
Not really
Do you have any specific concerns? PNP has had some progress recently in my known circle based on date though

What time is your AOR?
Yes, PNPs from other provinces have had steady progress recently but no one/none has seen any from Manitoba PNPs since July 2023 based on what I have seen.

What someone said is that Manitoba has not sent the quota spreadsheet to the IRCC. I really don't know how true is this.

My AOR is 29 August and no update since then, even UCI has yet to change.

It's draining and unfair to see other PNPs progressing while Manitoba's PNP is totally abandoned by IRCC

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Yes, PNPs from other provinces have had steady progress recently but no one/none has seen any from Manitoba PNPs since July 2023 based on what I have seen. This is not true. I personally know of some PNP's having progress [These are Non Express though]. As for Express PNP's it is min 6 months

What someone said is that Manitoba has not sent the quota spreadsheet to the IRCC. I really don't know how true is this. Can't comment as I have no data or facts around this.

My AOR is 29 August and no update since then, even UCI has yet to change. It is very recent so worth waiting it out. Good Luck

It's draining and unfair to see other PNPs progressing while Manitoba's PNP is totally abandoned by IRCC

Shadow09

Jul 16, 2021
Hi guys,

Can someone share about VFS Biometrics Consent form

Signed copy of the consent form, one form per applicant. Link to download the Consent form is below:

Do we need to printout the consent form and fill it with a pen or do we do type it on system itself and then print it?

001-Canada

Oct 16, 2023
ITA: July 7 2023 (French Language Proficiency) FSW outland
AOR: Aug 10 2023
MEP: Sep 7 2023 completed
BIO: Sep 13 2023 completed
Background Check: In progress
Eligibility: Not Started Yet

Hi guys, what can be the issue that eligibility check haven't start yet?

Last edited:

safeway

Aug 17, 2023
Hi guys,

Can someone share about VFS Biometrics Consent form

Signed copy of the consent form, one form per applicant. Link to download the Consent form is below:

Do we need to printout the consent form and fill it with a pen or do we do type it on system itself and then print it?
Yes, you can print and fill it with pen.

Dk_1992

Oct 17, 2023
Hello All,

I am an inland applicant in Ontario, applying under the Experience Class Program. My AOR date is August 16th, and since then, I haven't received any updates. My UCI still begins with "CAN"

Is this a cause for concern? Does anyone have an idea about the estimated time frame for updates on such applications?

Thank you for your insights.

Cokieeee

Oct 7, 2023
My background checks shows completed but when I called IRCC today, I was told it’s still in progress. Is this normal?

Limmigrant

Sep 25, 2023
Yes, PNPs from other provinces have had steady progress recently but no one/none has seen any from Manitoba PNPs since July 2023 based on what I have seen.

What someone said is that Manitoba has not sent the quota spreadsheet to the IRCC. I really don't know how true is this.

did you apply via Express entry?

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023

Did you try reaching out to the Province and check the reason for that, see threads say many things. Overall PNP application are slow average 8 months, If your AOR is July yours is not in a very bad state, A lot of PNPs from March/April and some from Feb are still waiting.

Mosadarey

Star Member
May 31, 2023
Did you try reaching out to the Province and check the reason for that, see threads say many things. Overall PNP application are slow average 8 months, If your AOR is July yours is not in a very bad state, A lot of PNPs from March/April and some from Feb are still waiting.
Thanks for your time and response.

It has started moving now, guess the issues have been sorted.

Shibanban

Sep 1, 2023
ITA: June 27 2023
AOR: Aug 26 2023
MEP: Sep 26 2023
BIL: Oct 12 2023

Note:
  • Received a police certificate request on Sep 25, 2023. I live in a place where getting one in advance is impossible. Application submitted on Oct 11, 2023; it takes no more than 4 weeks to process for most cases.
  • Though I "webformed" the receipt of biometric fees on Oct 4, 2023, I got a payment request letter for that on Oct 11, 2023. Sent the receipts on the same day.
  • Eligibility marked as completed on the tracker: Oct 13, 2023
ITA: June 27 2023
AOR: Aug 26 2023
MEP: Sep 26 2023
BIL: Oct 12 2023

Note:
  • Received a police certificate request on Sep 25, 2023. I live in a place where getting one in advance is impossible. Application submitted on Oct 11, 2023; it takes no more than 4 weeks to process for most cases.
  • Though I "webformed" the receipt of biometric fees on Oct 4, 2023, I got a payment request letter for that on Oct 11, 2023. Sent the receipts on the same day.
  • Eligibility marked as completed on the tracker: Oct 13, 2023
  • Biometric done: Oct 16, 2023
  • Gave IRCC a call today (Oct 27, 2023). Was told my PVO and SVO are respectively RROC and CIO. Everything except BGC was completed. For BGC, if I heard it correctly, it hasn't been started at all (which seems to imply I am now at the stage of "False IP2" - this makes sense to me because I haven't received a single ghost update or been in "IP1").