+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** - AUG 2023 AOR ******

Ziaul Islam

Jul 23, 2023
Category........
PNP
I'm assuming you are asking in context of PPR/RFV. Use what the RFV email/PPR letter says so.

Mine said:
  • 50 mm x 70 mm (2 inches wide x 2 3/4 inches long) and sized so the height of the face measures between 31 mm and 36 mm (1 1/4 inches and 1 7/16 inches) from chin to crown of head (natural top of head)

And, hence I used 50 mm x 70 mm.
Thanks a lot

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Before August, you would typically receive the first update after 2 weeks. However, from the beginning of August, they started prioritizing outland applications, which is why it's taking longer now.
In each cohort this year we have had significant number of inland applicants that received no updates in the first few weeks.

bws32

Jul 3, 2014
Hi everyone,
Need your help when can I expect my ppr:
FSW: Outland
ITA:June 7 2023
AOR: June 17 2023
Eligibility: Completed
Medical: Completed
Biometrics: Completed
Background: Completed August 28 2023

Any suggestions would be helpful.

Mann Sandhu

Star Member
May 27, 2018
Before August, you would typically receive the first update after 2 weeks. However, from the beginning of August, they started prioritizing outland applications, which is why it's taking longer now.
are they going to process inland applications or done for this year

arindam.d

Feb 14, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR 1st August CEC, but no update yet - any idea how much time it takes for UCI update?
on behalf of my friend

wrooney

Aug 17, 2023
On the IRCC portal it says Eligibility is in Progress, but it shows as Complete on the tracker for a few days.

does anyone know what this means? When can I expect Background checks to be completed?

I’m FSW PNP Inland - Ontario

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
On the IRCC portal it says Eligibility is in Progress, but it shows as Complete on the tracker for a few days.

does anyone know what this means? When can I expect Background checks to be completed?

I’m FSW PNP Inland - Ontario
Trust tracker for eligibility and background check.

About when to expect background check to complete - no one can say. It depends if they even start with your application and then whether you are sent for comprehensive security screening or not.

ndoan95

Star Member
Aug 3, 2022
Hi guys, hereby is my current timeline:

Stream: inland CEC
ITA: August 15
AOR: August 31
(currently in the R10 stage, UCI is still CANXXX)

Reactions: Shibanban

ndoan95

Star Member
Aug 3, 2022
I also observe the same thing in the IMMTRACKER. From there I can see many CEC people with MED Passed status occured around 80+ days after AOR.

Last edited:

Mann Sandhu

Star Member
May 27, 2018
on immi tracker people with same aor and same province pnp as me got updates but my file is not moving I am so depressed now