+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Aug 2021 SDS applicants please gather

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
Hi
I am in a similar situation. I have got my PPR, stamped passport as well as port of entry letter. However, medicals are not updated till now, it says " you do not need medical exam". My exam was done 3 months back and the hospital confirmed they sent the reports. Counterfoil is alos showing " document is valid" . Can you please advise if your friend found a solution to it?
No, his medical was updated later and he got PPR. So he is not in the same situation as yours. Check other threads...

Mr.Sharma

Star Member
Nov 11, 2021
hey guys, I am in big trouble, I will appreciate if anyone can be of help. I applied for Jan intake, submitted my file on Nov 22nd, But I didnt get date for biometrics so I applied without it. The earliest date I'm getting is for December 20, and Canada is going on winter break on 23rd Dec, If anyone who is going for May Intake or Jan intake has booked biometrics appointment before Dec 20, please help me, there are some people who are making business out of biometric appointment by pre booking appointments from multiple accounts and then sell it for 25,000 or so on. Please if someone have extra appointments booked, help. I will appreciate it guys.
Take a flight or train to nepal

Drake005

Oct 8, 2021
Hello people. I have been watching this forum from September the wait is killing me. I lodged file on September 22 today when I woke up medical was updated and got bvl. It was processed in Edmonton. Any idea when will I get ppr?

Reactions: RumezaJ

mufflerwala

Dec 2, 2021
guys can you clear my doubt....my offer letter for fall 22 say the program is of 2 years and 4 sem, so for sds visa i need to pay 2 sem fee?

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
Hello people. I have been watching this forum from September the wait is killing me. I lodged file on September 22 today when I woke up medical was updated and got bvl. It was processed in Edmonton. Any idea when will I get ppr?
where u applied from