+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Aug 2021 SDS applicants please gather

Jagjit2019

Feb 5, 2019
India
I don't think that would be needed,I have seen similar profiles like you who had done biometrics in Sep end and October start, get medical upadated, BVL and PPR on same day.
Yes, I agree with you as I have also seen the same but I I was thinking if I can try to get some information about my application like where it is or why it is pending and why there is not a single movement.
Mine was Nov 2021 intake but then had to defer to March 2022 in the last week of Oct. So is that the reason for the delay as my intake is little far?

Stringer_Bell_786

Aug 27, 2020
Yes, I agree with you as I have also seen the same but I I was thinking if I can try to get some information about my application like where it is or why it is pending and why there is not a single movement.
Mine was Nov 2021 intake but then had to defer to March 2022 in the last week of Oct. So is that the reason for the delay as my intake is little far?
Most probably,They will try to process Winter intake files first.Have you uploaded the new LOA?

Jagjit2019

Feb 5, 2019
India
Hi,
Just got a new update in my profile.

Review of medical results - Review of medical results
* November 24, 2021 You passed the medical exam.

Review of eligibility - Review of eligibility
* We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements

This means that my medical is cleared and review has been started, but there is no date mentioned for eligibility started.
Hopefully, I will get my decision by today or tomorrow.

Reactions: yesWeCanada

lavieinca

Star Member
Sep 30, 2021
Hi,

This means that my medical is cleared and review has been started, but there is no date mentioned for eligibility started.
Yes, you are right. Good luck!

journey1712

Star Member
Nov 21, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Singapore
IELTS Request
24-07-2021
I got rejected after waiting two months since I originally applied, but others have waited longer and gotten approved...There is no way of telling really, but the faster you get responses or updates to the profile, the better it probably is
Aww. The only thing to do for us is to really wait.

journey1712

Star Member
Nov 21, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Singapore
IELTS Request
24-07-2021
Mine got rejected after three months wait. Reason being the VO is not satisfied that I would return back or my purpose of visit. Dumb people.
so iis it safe to assume thatthe longer we wait

journey1712

Star Member
Nov 21, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Singapore
IELTS Request
24-07-2021
Hi,

Wow!!! Congratulations!

journey1712

Star Member
Nov 21, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Singapore
IELTS Request
24-07-2021
Hi,

can u share your time line please?

Hammadiii

Nov 25, 2021
Hi guys, this is my first post here. I submitted my 2nd Application on October 16th & got a refusal today on 25th November…. I sent SDS application but the fact which bothers me the most is, in order to complete the application I obviously attached LOA along & even mentioned it in the statement STILL the refusal states “
You have not submitted written documentation from the educational institution where you
intend to study that states that you have been accepted to study there”

Is there any document we’re required to submit which I’m missing out on? PLEASE help me with this & lemme know if anyone else ever ran into such issue

Navpreet33

Jul 12, 2017
hey guys, I am in big trouble, I will appreciate if anyone can be of help. I applied for Jan intake, submitted my file on Nov 22nd, But I didnt get date for biometrics so I applied without it. The earliest date I'm getting is for December 20, and Canada is going on winter break on 23rd Dec, If anyone who is going for May Intake or Jan intake has booked biometrics appointment before Dec 20, please help me, there are some people who are making business out of biometric appointment by pre booking appointments from multiple accounts and then sell it for 25,000 or so on. Please if someone have extra appointments booked, help. I will appreciate it guys.

orwell46

Apr 29, 2020
Hi guys, this is my first post here. I submitted my 2nd Application on October 16th & got a refusal today on 25th November…. I sent SDS application but the fact which bothers me the most is, in order to complete the application I obviously attached LOA along & even mentioned it in the statement STILL the refusal states “
You have not submitted written documentation from the educational institution where you
intend to study that states that you have been accepted to study there”

Is there any document we’re required to submit which I’m missing out on? PLEASE help me with this & lemme know if anyone else ever ran into such issue
Is your offer letter unconditional? I am assuming it's from a DLI

Ram2779

Nov 15, 2020
hey guys, I am in big trouble, I will appreciate if anyone can be of help. I applied for Jan intake, submitted my file on Nov 22nd, But I didnt get date for biometrics so I applied without it. The earliest date I'm getting is for December 20, and Canada is going on winter break on 23rd Dec, If anyone who is going for May Intake or Jan intake has booked biometrics appointment before Dec 20, please help me, there are some people who are making business out of biometric appointment by pre booking appointments from multiple accounts and then sell it for 25,000 or so on. Please if someone have extra appointments booked, help. I will appreciate it guys.
you can go to nepal & do it. I did the same

Jagjit2019

Feb 5, 2019
India
what I can suggest that book the slot where’ve you get then every night around 12am to 2am IST keep checking the slots you will definitely get one.
This was my personal experience as well as my 2-3 friends.

You can also check at 3 or 4am.
You really need to put some hard efforts for this but trust me it will work.