+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Aug 2021 SDS applicants please gather

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
Unfortunately, waiting for GCMS notes would take a lot of time. I would apply it surely, but I would have to apply for reconsideration soon as my 1st semester is ending in 20 days and then I have to abide by the college fee deadline of 10th Dec. Also, any time outside Canada after 31st Dec 2021 would be an issue with my case. So in my case, time is an enemy.

Thank you very much for your advice. I would address justifying my program in detail in my reconsideration webform.
Good luck my friend. You should get this approval. Dont know what they are thinking..

cheemak

Aug 2, 2019
Sorry to hear this. Good luck on reapplication.
Dont know when we see the light at the end of tunnel. Dont give up. Crazy times...
I am applying for GCMS notes before reapplication to know the real reason. Then, I will apply with justification. This is real bad time due to high backlogs. I dont think that they even checking the profiles.

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
I am applying for GCMS notes before reapplication to know the real reason. Then, I will apply with justification. This is real bad time due to high backlogs. I dont think that they even checking the profiles.
True, its all based on luck now, nothing else matters.

Deepak6591

Oct 8, 2021
Seriously, seems like they just randomly conclude on certain files that they are not gonna leave canada post studies and reject it. No other reason.
They are rejecting the applications in bulk to clear up the backlogs.

Deepak6591

Oct 8, 2021
Guys, does anyone have a format to apply for reconsideration? If yes, could you please share the same. It will be of big help.
Thanks

cheemak

Aug 2, 2019
Seriously, seems like they just randomly conclude on certain files that they are not gonna leave canada post studies and reject it. No other reason.
They are rejecting the applications in bulk to clear up the backlogs.
they are using computer system to reject pending backlog application, I was in touch with 7 to 10 people who applied on same date as mine. everyone got refused on same time date and with same reason,

Deepak6591

Oct 8, 2021
they are using computer system to reject pending backlog application, I was in touch with 7 to 10 people who applied on same date as mine. everyone got refused on same time date and with same reason,
This is so sad. How can they do such thing. We all have taken loans for our studies and done all the things they have asked for. But they are just gonna reject it for a dumb reason. How can they play with our lives. Sick man.

Reactions: Aesopzai

cheemak

Aug 2, 2019
This is so sad. How can they do such thing. We all have taken loans for our studies and done all the things they have asked for. But they are just gonna reject it for a dumb reason. How can they play with our lives. Sick man.
Yes, Its sad. They must skip one intake to clear backlog instead of refusing without reason

taniaB

Nov 22, 2021
Hello
Anyone in August who still didn't receive any update on their status?

I filed on 20th August
Biometrics 31st August updated same day
Medical upfront on 9th August updated on 13th October
Review started 13th October no update since.

Not sure something similar has happened with anyone here?

Thank you for reading.