+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Aug 2021 SDS applicants please gather

realslimshady

Oct 21, 2021
For everyone who is waiting for their results, have you booked your flight tickets? If not, when are you planning to do so since the prices are exorbitant right now.

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
For everyone who is waiting for their results, have you booked your flight tickets? If not, when are you planning to do so since the prices are exorbitant right now.
I have not done anything, because not sure when the visa will come, then stamping has to happen. I dont want to take extra tension of flights booked and no visa yet! So all I want is visa, rest wont matter anymore :(

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
But how will you book? I mean, how to manage the booking changes? If anyone knows how to do this or has done it please tell us. I will start thinking about it. Last time when I tried, I could not get cancellable tickets!!

realslimshady

Oct 21, 2021
I have not done anything, because not sure when the visa will come, then stamping has to happen. I dont want to take extra tension of flights booked and no visa yet! So all I want is visa, rest wont matter anymore :(
Yeah, you are right. I had booked tickets for the 1st week of December in September as I am from Sept intake (who would have thought it would take this time). I will wait now for the results and then only make a further booking.

realslimshady

Oct 21, 2021
But how will you book? I mean, how to manage the booking changes? If anyone knows how to do this or has done it please tell us. I will start thinking about it. Last time when I tried, I could not get cancellable tickets!!
I would have to forego 15.5k if I cancel my ticket. Air Canada. Well, it was a risk.
Booked the ticket myself, got it for a good deal, but well did not turn out great.

Jagjit2019

Feb 5, 2019
India
Just to share, that files lodged in first week of Sep are getting decision but yesterday there were many refusals even with good IELTS score. last date is 13th Sep which received decision, so probably I will have to wait till next week as mine is 16th Sep,
Till now I have seen files of Sep 19th and 22nd getting PPR.

Reactions: Aesopzai

Nicole_Pinto

Star Member
Mar 29, 2021
Just to share, that files lodged in first week of Sep are getting decision but yesterday there were many refusals even with good IELTS score. last date is 13th Sep which received decision, so probably I will have to wait till next week as mine is 16th Sep,
Till now I have seen files of Sep 19th and 22nd getting PPR.
Exactly even I saw three rejections yesterday from September applicants with good profiles (like 80%+ non medical in 12th applied for UG course and IELTS 8)
And looks like they've skipped files lodged in second week. Losing patience now.

Last edited:

iceysub

Sep 4, 2021
i tried booking but its very limited. as there are no seats in the week from 22nd to 31st dec
i got for 1st jan that too for 1.7 lakhs
only seats available in that week are buisness class.

Santhosh0912

Nov 9, 2021
My timeline
Applied on AUGUST 11
Upfront medical on July 25
Bio Metric on August 30
Medical updated on September 15
Got my correspondence letter November 14
Got my PPR on same day
SDS CATEGORY
COLLEGE - Vancouver film School
Province - BC