+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Aug 2021 SDS applicants please gather

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
Yes, DLI is George Brown College, Casa Loma Campus
Program: Applied AI Solutions Program.
Probably you have got a refusal on the purpose of the visit because the program doesn't seem appropriate, could have chosen a master program. If you are intending to apply for reconsideration then explain to them why you chose this program over a master program.

realslimshady

Oct 21, 2021
Probably you have got a refusal on the purpose of the visit because the program doesn't seem appropriate, could have chosen a master program. If you are intending to apply for reconsideration then explain to them why you chose this program over a master program.
A master's could have helped but I specifically applied to this course as it had a mandatory coop after 2 semesters (mentioned that in SOP).
Yes, you might be right. But I feel I should still ask for a reconsideration and explain this in detail.

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
A master's could have helped but I specifically applied to this course as it had a mandatory coop after 2 semesters (mentioned that in SOP).
Yes, you might be right. But I feel I should still ask for a reconsideration and explain this in detail.
You can also wait for gcms notes before you apply for reconsideration or if you feel you can justify this program then go ahead and write a strong justification letter and send them by web form. Good luck!

realslimshady

Oct 21, 2021
You can also wait for gcms notes before you apply for reconsideration or if you feel you can justify this program then go ahead and write a strong justification letter and send them by web form. Good luck!
Unfortunately, waiting for GCMS notes would take a lot of time. I would apply it surely, but I would have to apply for reconsideration soon as my 1st semester is ending in 20 days and then I have to abide by the college fee deadline of 10th Dec. Also, any time outside Canada after 31st Dec 2021 would be an issue with my case. So in my case, time is an enemy.

Thank you very much for your advice. I would address justifying my program in detail in my reconsideration webform.

Deepak6591

Oct 8, 2021
Received Refusal
Fall 2021 Intake
Medical check: 14 Aug 2021
SDS India applied: 14 Aug 2021
BIL: 15 Aug 2021
Biometrics given and updated: 31 Aug 2021
Medical passed: 30 Aug 2021
Eligibility review started: 22 Sep 2021
Webform Raised with the Enrolment Letter : 7 Oct 2021
2nd Webform: Academic Report: 27th Oct 2021
3rd Webform: Letter of Recommendation from Course Coordinator
BVL and Refusal: 15th Nov (you wont leave Canada)

B.Tech CSE 2017 pass out, 4 years work ex (analytics)
IELTS: 8 (not less than 7.5)
Edmonton VO

We waited for 3 months and this was the decision we got.
I would apply for reconsideration because I do not have time to reapply now.
I wish everyone the best here and hope all of you go through.
So sorry to hear that bro.. I hope and wish they approve your reconsideration request.

I have also applied for George brown college - (Sports Marketing with Coop), waiting since Aug for the decision.

All the best.

Feb 26, 2019
Hey guys! I received my bvl today. When can I expect a decision now? I have seen most people in this thread receiving their bvl and ppr on the same day..

Here's my timeline:

Reapplied on: August 25th
Medical updated: October 13th
Eligibility review started: October 15th
BVL received: November 17th

Reactions: Aesopzai

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
Hey guys! I received my bvl today. When can I expect a decision now? I have seen most people in this thread receiving their bvl and ppr on the same day..

Here's my timeline:

Reapplied on: August 25th
Medical updated: October 13th
Eligibility review started: October 15th
BVL received: November 17th
Lets see dear

Santhosh0912

Nov 9, 2021
Hi guys sorry for the off topic information can someone help me with flights i need to travel to Vancouver price are too high so if you giys have anyidea please tell me i am from india