+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Aug 2021 SDS applicants please gather

itsmecan

Jun 10, 2021
I agree, my counter argument to this detailed notes is that, why dont they send the detailed notes when they send the rejection email? Why do we have to ask for the details in a separate action? That is the most puzzling part here. And the most unfair thing done by IRCC. If they have the notes why not send to us the first time?
Seriously, we know Canadian visa process is one of the best compared to US, but still it feels there are so many issues. Hope we get our PPRs my friends.
All hail the mighty God of Visa! :)
There is a lot they can do honestly to make things more efficient but I really don't know why they don't. They somehow like to keep things complicated and then complain about work load.

Anyways, its a new week and I hope we all get some closure. I really can't sleep these days due to the anxiety.

Reactions: bbleh

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
There is a lot they can do honestly to make things more efficient but I really don't know why they don't. They somehow like to keep things complicated and then complain about work load.

Anyways, its a new week and I hope we all get some closure. I really can't sleep these days due to the anxiety.
Agreed. But try not to think too much about this bro. Try and learn something new, maybe French? To use it in Canada :)

itsmecan

Jun 10, 2021
Agreed. But try not to think too much about this bro. Try and learn something new, maybe French? To use it in Canada :)
Yeah I tried. My work is extremely hectic so my brain does not want to take anything else in after that. So I just go for a run and tire myself to sleep most of the time.

Its just that there is so much at stake as a mature adult so every intake I loose is a lost opportunity for PR.

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
Yeah I tried. My work is extremely hectic so my brain does not want to take anything else in after that. So I just go for a run and tire myself to sleep most of the time.

Its just that there is so much at stake as a mature adult so every intake I loose is a lost opportunity for PR.
True, its so damn frustrating. Running is much better in my opinion. Keep at it, we will get through this.
God, its so damn hard to ignore.
Yeah that too this is just the beginning. Still PR is there as you said. A long way to go...

bbleh

Jul 20, 2021
Guys!!!!
VISA APPROVED!
Medicals - 23rd Aug
Biometrics - For earlier application in Jan
Application submitted SDS - 28th Aug (For Mcmaster Uni for Phd)
No updates till today
And suddenly everything updated today and PPR today on 18th Oct.
Congratulations buddy

Jagjit2019

Feb 5, 2019
India
Guys!!!!
VISA APPROVED!
Medicals - 23rd Aug
No updates till today
wow congrats!

Nicole_Pinto

Star Member
Mar 29, 2021
Guys!!!!
VISA APPROVED!
Medicals - 23rd Aug
No updates till today
Congrats!!

Moh Alduais

Star Member
Apr 1, 2021
Guys!!!!
VISA APPROVED!
Medicals - 23rd Aug
No updates till today
congratulations

Godsmercy

Sep 9, 2021
Guys!!!!
VISA APPROVED!
Medicals - 23rd Aug
No updates till today
Good news Congratulations