+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Aug 2021 SDS applicants please gather

Aesopzai

Nov 22, 2014
Yeah, there was a catch. I need to serve 2 months notice and need to travel by December end or in Jan first week for Jan 11th classes starting day. Also wanted to spend some time with my family, our new born baby! Since I dont know when the SP will come, I cannot wait because my notice period will fall into travel dates if I wait longer. Then I have to think about notice buy back and other shit. So checked with my manager and they said they can extend the notice period if my SP wont come by Nov mid, so that helped. Also the IT market is going crazy in India with huge offers, my team members are getting more than 100% hike when they switch. So I thought I will switch and get a hike if SP wont come by then :p
Thank you for your kind words. Who knows what will happen. IRCC is crazy
Ombarak sha wrora.. on ur new baby!!

Reactions: yesWeCanada

harshadjain

Jan 27, 2021
Category........
STUDY
SDS Applied from India - 23 Aug
Upfront Medical - 2 Aug
Biometric - 14 Sep
Medical Passed, BVL & PPR - 12 Oct
Age - 35
Education - Master of Pharmacy
Work Experience - 11 Years
Course Applied - Master of Administration (Leadership) at University of Regina for Jan 2022

Last edited:

itsmecan

Jun 10, 2021
Upfront Medical - 2 Aug
Biometric - 14 Sep
Age - 35
Course Applied - Master of Administration (Leadership) at University of Regina for Jan 2022
Awesome. May I know which VO did you receive the correspondence from? Edmonton or Ottawa?

Reactions: harshadjain

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
Upfront Medical - 2 Aug
Biometric - 14 Sep
Age - 35
Congratulations!
Master on Master is a tough one but see it got through. Very good news...Congrats again..