+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Aug 2021 SDS applicants please gather

Tarun-12

Sep 22, 2021
Guys ,
If by mistake we attach same files in webform which are already submitted with the application while lodging the file ,does this create any issue?

Aesopzai

Nov 22, 2014
Ughhh my eligibility reverted today. People are saying that lots of SDS applications from Abu Dhabi have just been transferred to Warsaw ....
Why Warsaw?? Its also notorious for rejections... first abu Dhabi VO took 5 months on our applications and now its time for Warsaw office to play with our lives!!! What the hell is this yar....

Aug 30, 2021
Hi i've noticed in the trends that those who have deferred to winter term 2022 AND sent their new LOA via webform to the IRCC have gotten results.

Thats what I did and I got the ppr in 2 days. I think the file is kinda refreshed when there are new docs. I can't guarantee you, of course. Im not a VO. But there's no harm in sending it anyway so might as well try. Hope this helps!

Reactions: Aesopzai

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
Hi i've noticed in the trends that those who have deferred to winter term 2022 AND sent their new LOA via webform to the IRCC have gotten results.

Thats what I did and I got the ppr in 2 days. I think the file is kinda refreshed when there are new docs. I can't guarantee you, of course. Im not a VO. But there's no harm in sending it anyway so might as well try. Hope this helps!
We cant, should not do it. Because webform is for genuine update. So if there is no change then we should not use webform. We still have time to see where this goes. Older apps can only ask through emails I guess. Ohh man, what a mess. Hope for the best...

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
But if you guys observe we are seeing results come out for older apps like from June and July. That is a good sign. Our time will come soon.

Aesopzai

Nov 22, 2014
We cant, should not do it. Because webform is for genuine update. So if there is no change then we should not use webform. We still have time to see where this goes. Older apps can only ask through emails I guess. Ohh man, what a mess. Hope for the best...
Should I raise a webform? Maybe they have forgotten me??

Aug 30, 2021
I did it and a positive result came out of it. And a new LOA is not a genuine update? I am just stating based on experience and what I've observed.

In my opinion though, because of the delays of the processing, sending your new LOA will hint the VO that hey im still interested in studying in Canada. It's still up to you anyway. Goodluck.

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
I did it and a positive result came out of it. And a new LOA is not a genuine update? I am just stating based on experience and what I've observed.

In my opinion though, because of the delays of the processing, sending your new LOA will hint the VO that hey im still interested in studying in Canada. It's still up to you anyway. Goodluck.
I am not talking about webform use when there is genuine change, I am talking about webform when there is not change in your status, its just that we are waiting. I was specific to that.

Aesopzai

Nov 22, 2014
I am not talking about webform use when there is genuine change, I am talking about webform when there is not change in your status, its just that we are waiting. I was specific to that.
If my VO is changed from Abu Dhabi to Warsaw on BVL, it means that my eligibility review has started again and I will have to wait all over again for the process to complete??? Of that's the case it's very very bad!!! Dont know what to get out of it? Now warsaw VO will review my application all over again?