+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Aug 2021 SDS applicants please gather

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
If my VO is changed from Abu Dhabi to Warsaw on BVL, it means that my eligibility review has started again and I will have to wait all over again for the process to complete??? Of that's the case it's very very bad!!! Dont know what to get out of it? Now warsaw VO will review my application all over again?
I dont know about this, how it will be done. But why this is happening is crzy. Have you guys asked them in a twitter page?!

Aesopzai

Nov 22, 2014
I dont know about this, how it will be done. But why this is happening is crzy. Have you guys asked them in a twitter page?!
That's y iam tensed yar..trying to be positive but how yar? Actually my consultant send me BVL today although he recieved it on 17th September. Till now my application was at Abu Dhabi but in BVL its changed to Warsaw office!!
Let's see what happens next.

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
That's y iam tensed yar..trying to be positive but how yar? Actually my consultant send me BVL today although he recieved it on 17th September. Till now my application was at Abu Dhabi but in BVL its changed to Warsaw office!!
Let's see what happens next.
You need to kick your consultant. What is he doing yaar. But its ok, you will get result soon. Pray my friend. All we can do it ask them. I dont know how to proceed when we need to get status. So I suggest someone who is exp in this group for that, instead of waiting.

Reactions: Aesopzai

goddessxine

Jun 5, 2021
If my VO is changed from Abu Dhabi to Warsaw on BVL, it means that my eligibility review has started again and I will have to wait all over again for the process to complete??? Of that's the case it's very very bad!!! Dont know what to get out of it? Now warsaw VO will review my application all over again?
Read somewhere that applications go through 2 or 3 layers of review ~ junior officer/s and then a senior officer who makes the final decision. And normally, they move files from one office to another, when there are backlogs, the office is overwhelmed with a lot of applications.

The AUH office has prolly done the initial review and then the senior officer who will hand out the final decision is in Warsaw. So, I think your application won't have to go through the process all over again ~ you won't have to wait for long, your PPR is on its way to you. Stay positive :)

Last edited:

Aesopzai

Nov 22, 2014
Apparently Warsaw is very very strict and hands out a lot of rejections BUT they’re supposedly quite fast. Faster than AD at least.
Huhhh.. ball is in VO court.. cant do anything but pray. I hope we all get ppr and get out of this hell hole!!!

Aesopzai

Nov 22, 2014
Read somewhere that applications go through 2 or 3 layers of review ~ junior officer/s and then a senior officer who makes the final decision. And normally, they move files from one office to another, when there are backlogs, the office is overwhelmed with a lot of applications.

The AUH office has prolly done the initial review and then the senior officer who will hand out the final decision is in Warsaw. So, I think your application won't have to go through the process all over again ~ you won't have to wait for long, your PPR is on its way to you. Stay positive :)
Hmmm.. yes buddy. Inshaa Allah..thanks

Aesopzai

Nov 22, 2014
You need to kick your consultant. What is he doing yaar. But its ok, you will get result soon. Pray my friend. All we can do it ask them. I dont know how to proceed when we need to get status. So I suggest someone who is exp in this group for that, instead of waiting.
Yes iam thinking the same.. maybe reminding them that we are alive(though like zombies!!) and give us an update on our status. Maybe sending webform can help.

cheemak

Aug 2, 2019
Yes iam thinking the same.. maybe reminding them that we are alive(though like zombies!!) and give us an update on our status. Maybe sending webform can help.
One of my friend applied for CAPIS note after waiting 5 months without any update. He tried to send web forms but always got automatic reply. The CAPIS note decision came in 1 and half month. Same time he received PPR. It seems that his result was stuck somewhere. This is not only the case, I heard some other's in similar situation as well.. They are not giving any particular answer through web forms. Either people are receiving an automatic email or getting a general replay saying your application is in process, we need more time to finalize the result.

tiandstories

Star Member
Aug 16, 2021
Raising webform at the moment is of no use due to the priority for Afghanistan, unless u have special update for them like LOA or whatever documents, otherwise they just gonna tell u its still in progress

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
One of my friend applied for CAPIS note after waiting 5 months without any update. He tried to send web forms but always got automatic reply. The CAPIS note decision came in 1 and half month. Same time he received PPR. It seems that his result was stuck somewhere. This is not only the case, I heard some other's in similar situation as well.. They are not giving any particular answer through web forms. Either people are receiving an automatic email or getting a general replay saying your application is in process, we need more time to finalize the result.
So you are saying GCMS would be helpful? I read that CAPIS is not there anymore! I might be wrong here..

cheemak

Aug 2, 2019
So you are saying GCMS would be helpful? I read that CAPIS is not there anymore! I might be wrong here..
Yes, Same GCMS, I often still use CAPIS note word. I saw his notes personally. There was every detail about how his application moved on date and time basis. It might be good idea if 4 or more months gone and there is no single update. At least, GCMS can tell where the application is stuck or may be you can find your PPR.

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
Yes, Same GCMS, I often still use CAPIS note word. I saw his notes personally. There was every detail about how his application moved on date and time basis. It might be good idea if 4 or more months gone and there is no single update. At least, GCMS can tell where the application is stuck or may be you can find your PPR.
Thank you, this might help us who are stuck

Reactions: cheemak