+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Aug 2021 SDS applicants please gather

Gunin

Sep 16, 2021
My application has no update. I did an upfront medical on 31st august. Submitted my application on 14th August. Got a medical request on 9th sept so I raised a webform and attached it. It has been over 47days and review of elegibility says .”we are reviewing whether you meet the elegibilitu requirement”. This means my review hasn’t started? Right?

tiandstories

Star Member
Aug 16, 2021
My application has no update. I did an upfront medical on 31st august. Submitted my application on 14th August. Got a medical request on 9th sept so I raised a webform and attached it. It has been over 47days and review of elegibility says .”we are reviewing whether you meet the elegibilitu requirement”. This means my review hasn’t started? Right?
if it says we are reviewing then that means ur review has already started

itsmecan

Jun 10, 2021
I assume your application was NON SDS since you did not submit medicals along with your application? Any reason you did medicals without you getting the request?

Since you submitted it via webform, it would get linked once an officers gets to it. Currently it takes about 30 to 45 days as a general trend. All the best.

Tarun-12

Sep 22, 2021
My eligibility review status went from
We are reviewing your eligibility criteria to
We assess your eligibility criteria
anyone has any idea was is it about?