+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Aug 2021 SDS applicants please gather

shaheen syed

Aug 7, 2020
What do you guys mean by 'Medical updated'. My status shows 'You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes'

As12

Star Member
Sep 1, 2021
but i already sent them the upfront medical sheet during online application so I dont see why I must resend them via webform again :oops:
Sometimes they miss or forget to process the submitted documents. It would be better to re-submit your document by an extra webform aswell

Reactions: shaheen syed

tiandstories

Star Member
Aug 16, 2021
It’s a new week. Any news anyone? My friend sent a webform to inquire last week and ircc replied they are busy with Afghanistan hence we can expect delay even for SDS

As12

Star Member
Sep 1, 2021
Could you please explain us about your webform? what was it regarding in detail?
When you login your gc account to check the status of your application, there is a webform link to ask/add questions to IRCC. This link can be seen you know the list
Eligibility..
Medical..
Biometric...
Final decision......?
There is a question mark symbol at the final decision status. When you lick the question mark symbol, you can find the webform link there

shaheen syed

Aug 7, 2020
When you login your gc account to check the status of your application, there is a webform link to ask/add questions to IRCC. This link can be seen you know the list
Eligibility..
Medical..
Biometric...
Final decision......?
There is a question mark symbol at the final decision status. When you lick the question mark symbol, you can find the webform link there
I mean what was your webform regarding?

As12

Star Member
Sep 1, 2021
I mean what was your webform regarding?
Ahh sorry. I explain my case application type and dates. Then asked what step is processed for me now, and if there is a certain time I can get the final decision. They did not reply anything.

tiandstories

Star Member
Aug 16, 2021
The people who are sending medical via web form aren’t SDS. They’re normal stream who did upfront Medicals :)
yeah i thought so too. haha.. considering how busy they are, i think sending them webform might make them hate me more since i give them more work hehe so ok.. i will just wait it out :cool: