hey, we share almost same timeline.
jan 2022 intake
i got upfront medical on 17th july
application submitted on(sds) - 13 aug
biometric letter- 13 august
biometric given- 26th august at banglore vfs
biometric got updated same day.
medical not updated yet
Good that you got biometric date early, I got in september first week. How come you got so early date? Any tricks?! :)

iceysub

Sep 4, 2021
Good that you got biometric date early, I got in september first week. How come you got so early date? Any tricks?! :)
Not really, i tried multiple times. And i travelled all the way from punjab to bangalore because it was the earliest i was getting.

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
hey, we share almost same timeline.
jan 2022 intake
i got upfront medical on 17th july
application submitted on(sds) - 13 aug
biometric letter- 13 august
biometric given- 26th august at banglore vfs
biometric got updated same day.
medical not updated yet
Also did you submit consent form? If yes where to find it?
--- Signed copy of the consent form, one form per applicant

iceysub

Sep 4, 2021
Also did you submit consent form? If yes where to find it?
--- Signed copy of the consent form, one form per applicant
I do have consent form. its available online.
just search consent form for study visa canada. it will take you to vfs global website and then you can download the pdf from there.
if youve applied through an agent then ask them as there is an additional form to fill if applied through consultant. my consultant provided me with the forms.
Moreover they dont check the consent form there. its just a requirement.
they only checked my BIL and passport.

Reactions: yesWeCanada

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
just search consent form for study visa canada. it will take you to vfs global website and then you can download the pdf from there.
if youve applied through an agent then ask them as there is an additional form to fill if applied through consultant. my consultant provided me with the forms.
Great, thanks. I will get that form. I have used an immigration consultant. Let me ask them this.

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
I got the form, I dont see anywhere its mentioned that the consultant needs to fill. I see its there for someone collecting or submitting application on behalf of the applicant. Can you confirm?

tiandstories

Star Member
Aug 16, 2021
I got the form, I dont see anywhere its mentioned that the consultant needs to fill. I see its there for someone collecting or submitting application on behalf of the applicant. Can you confirm?
if you submit biometrics then you only need passport + BIL

consent form is needed only after receiving PPR and someone else is submitting your passport on your behalf. That's what my VAC told me.

Reactions: yesWeCanada

iceysub

Sep 4, 2021
No, consultant doesnt fill this.
You only have to fill it. Theres a use of representative form that if youve applied through them and they have submittted your application you need to fill that too.
it has all the information such as study permit questionnaire info etc.
so ask your consultant.

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
No, consultant doesnt fill this.
You only have to fill it. Theres a use of representative form that if youve applied through them and they have submittted your application you need to fill that too.
it has all the information such as study permit questionnaire info etc.
so ask your consultant.
Oh yeah, this is done during application submission, use of representative form. Thank you for the help on consent form.

Reactions: iceysub

itsmecan

Jun 10, 2021
Have been reading that a lot of applicants send their medicals via webform and it gets updated within a week and then starts the eligibility. Is this necessary or just wait it out?