+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Aug 2021 SDS applicants please gather

tiandstories

Star Member
Aug 16, 2021
I really hope it happens soon! iA. What country r u applying from? And keep me updated pls!!!
when did you do ur medical? i am afraid they are taking their time to go thru our medical files therefore it seems impossible to meet the 20 days timeline for sds o_O

cutiemoon

Star Member
Jun 8, 2021
when did you do ur medical? i am afraid they are taking their time to go thru our medical files therefore it seems impossible to meet the 20 days timeline for sds o_O
i did medical ages ago actually. early june maybe. and yup their website says they have huge medical backlog

Aug 30, 2021
Any updates for August SDS applicants?

I applied through SDS on Aug 3 and eligibility review started the next day Aug 4. I have medical and biometrics already from a previous refusal. Until now, no updates.

shaheen syed

Aug 7, 2020
my next intake is Fall 2022 so I def won’t defer. And my uni is not offering classes online to support us. So I will just miss my classes
My uni is ok to defer my admission to winter 2022 (Jan) though they do not have an official intake. They are not allowing me to take up online classes due to mix of virtual and in-person classes this Fall 2021. I am pretty sure I am not going to get a decision before the start of my classes i.e. 7th Sept 2021.

• Sad
Reactions: yesWeCanada

cutiemoon

Star Member
Jun 8, 2021
My uni is ok to defer my admission to winter 2022 (Jan) though they do not have an official intake. They are not allowing me to take up online classes due to mix of virtual and in-person classes this Fall 2021. I am pretty sure I am not going to get a decision before the start of my classes i.e. 7th Sept 2021.
aw okay! do keep updating here if anything happens. we have very similar timelines

iceysub

Sep 4, 2021
Hi,
I have applied Aug 15th through SDS.
Others please update your status here so that we can help each other out.
hey, we share almost same timeline.
jan 2022 intake
i got upfront medical on 17th july
application submitted on(sds) - 13 aug
biometric letter- 13 august
biometric given- 26th august at banglore vfs
biometric got updated same day.
medical not updated yet

cutiemoon

Star Member
Jun 8, 2021
hey, we share almost same timeline.