+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Aug 2021 SDS applicants please gather

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
Hey August folks! Did anyone get any updates? Especially the ones who applied in the first week of Aug?
I suggest others to put their status in their signature, we ask this to so many times, it will save the time of typing again and again!

itsmecan

Jun 10, 2021
I suggest others to put their status in their signature, we ask this to so many times, it will save the time of typing again and again!
That's a good idea but also having new posts pushes the thread on top so improves visibility of the thread which otherwise gets buried within few hours :)

tiandstories

Star Member
Aug 16, 2021
silly question but does anyone knows if ircc really process SDS in 20 calendar days from biometrics enrolment (based on past history). it seems like they still havent looked at my files yet

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
silly question but does anyone knows if ircc really process SDS in 20 calendar days from biometrics enrolment (based on past history). it seems like they still havent looked at my files yet
That is the average, averages are very dangerous, they give false information. Anyway, I highly doubt its 20 calendar days. We need to consider that they are saying it for files that are complete that means no information was missed. So that 20 days is highly questionable!

Reactions: tiandstories

gopitaba

Star Member
Sep 7, 2018
I had applied for Study permit under SDS for September Intake: Here is my time lines
Application posted online: July 27, 2021
Biometrics Done: Aug 03, 2021
Medicals Passed: Aug 05, 2021.

It is in eligibility requirement check since then. Applied from India.

cutiemoon

Star Member
Jun 8, 2021
Applied 15th August. Gave Biometrics 23rd August, updated same day. Unfortunatley no update since then and my classes start 8th sept

edit: from Pakistan btw

Last edited:
Reactions: shaheen syed

shaheen syed

Aug 7, 2020
Applied 15th August. Gave Biometrics 23rd August, updated same day. Unfortunatley no update since then and my classes start 8th sept
Do you have the option to defer to next intake? If yes, what is the next available intake.
Else is your college or university allowing you to start the course online.

shaheen syed

Aug 7, 2020
your timeline is really similar to mine! I wonder how they gonna process in 20days for SDS since till now no update at all :eek:
Do you have the option to defer to next intake? If yes, what is the next available intake.

My timeline is also similar to yours.

Reactions: tiandstories

cutiemoon

Star Member
Jun 8, 2021
my next intake is Fall 2022 so I def won’t defer. And my uni is not offering classes online to support us. So I will just miss my classes

Reactions: shaheen syed