+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Aug 2021 SDS applicants please gather

Nicole_Pinto

Star Member
Mar 29, 2021
I‘m confused with the language used here so please help me to understand, do they mean they cant guarantee decision for those applied from November onwards or what lol
Looking at current processing time it takes 1.5-2 months or more to get a final decision.
So they mean to say they can't guarantee a decision on time for those who applied in the month of November. I think it's obvious, coz November applicants may receive a final decision by Dec or beginning of Jan, which will be late.

Reactions: tiandstories

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
probably, thats why we see they are concurrently working on Aug, Sep & Oct files and other backlogs

but nothing is guaranteed when it comes to ircc lol
I was not expecting my decision yesterday from abu dhabi office ans within 2 months. Its refused as usual but reapply again

Feb 26, 2019
Here is my timeline:

Reapplied for study permit: August 25th
Medical exam updated: October 13th
Eligibility review started: October 15th
Application type: SDS from Pakistan
I had biometrics from my previous application; still waiting for a decision.

Also, is there a whatsapp group for August SDS applicants? If yes, please let me know

Stringer_Bell_786

Aug 27, 2020
Looking at current processing time it takes 1.5-2 months or more to get a final decision.
So they mean to say they can't guarantee a decision on time for those who applied in the month of November. I think it's obvious, coz November applicants may receive a final decision by Dec or beginning of Jan, which will be late.
Is this applicable for SDS files too, where the avg. processing time is 20 days.I was planning to apply by 10th Nov,Banks delayed the loan process.My university has refund deadline on 22nd Jan.Do I have a chance?