+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Aug 2021 SDS applicants please gather

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
I'm preparing for my Study Permit appln via SDS and noticed there may be some 'documents required by your local visa office' on the immigration site. On checking the same for India, I get this pdf file that talks about all sorts of requirements for Visa Offices in Blore and Delhi. It's very confusing and mentiones things like Tax Returns and Application for TRV (which is not done from the applicant's side, right?).
Does anyone have any experience with this? Who can I contact to get a clearer picture?? Pls help..
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1998191480418069/posts/3137196779850861/?comment_id=3137281186509087&reply_comment_id=3137744406462765&notif_id=1633513419967937&ref=notif&notif_t=group_comment_mention

Reactions: SNA77

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
I'm preparing for my Study Permit appln via SDS and noticed there may be some 'documents required by your local visa office' on the immigration site. On checking the same for India, I get this pdf file that talks about all sorts of requirements for Visa Offices in Blore and Delhi. It's very confusing and mentiones things like Tax Returns and Application for TRV (which is not done from the applicant's side, right?).
Does anyone have any experience with this? Who can I contact to get a clearer picture?? Pls help..
contact on the facebook link . they will help u, CIP

Reactions: SNA77

cheemak

Aug 2, 2019
Dont make your profile complicate , just make it simple in SDS category, first of all , Select proper relevant program that match with your previous study and work experience. Make sure that you must able to explain that why you need to do this particular program at this time , Then fulfill SDS requirements by paying 1 year full tuition fee, GIC and IELTS 6 each or plus. If your program is 2 year or longer then show your parents ITR and income proofs to justify your financials. Make sure that your parents must be your sponsor and pay GIC from your own account. If any questions let me know...

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
I suggest checkout SDS app videos in youtube. Be careful, we cant really tell exactly what is needed per application. I think youtube videos will help you with that. If someone is sponsoring then get sponsor letter from them and signed. If 2 years, then make sure to have funds for full 2 year. VO seems to look at this also it seems.

C-Jane

Sep 11, 2021
Sometimes, it does not get updated in the progress section. Check on the top right, it should have the details of your biometrics in there. If it is not there in any of these places you should raise a webform. It should not usually take more than 24 hours to update.
Oh yeah, the details are mentioned in the top right section. But nothing in the progress section

SNA77

Oct 6, 2021
Dont make your profile complicate , just make it simple in SDS category, first of all , Select proper relevant program that match with your previous study and work experience. Make sure that you must able to explain that why you need to do this particular program at this time , Then fulfill SDS requirements by paying 1 year full tuition fee, GIC and IELTS 6 each or plus. If your program is 2 year or longer then show your parents ITR and income proofs to justify your financials. Make sure that your parents must be your sponsor and pay GIC from your own account. If any questions let me know...
Ok thank you so much! I tried the initial questionnaire again and got a better detailed list. I'm still confused about whether I should fill a form for TRV since it's 'optional'as per the IRCC.
In your opinion, what should be included in the Client Information field?

itsmecan

Jun 10, 2021
Morning all! Just to quickly check is anyone here who applied after 20th Aug 21 and has any movement on file, Medical updates, review started?

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
Morning all! Just to quickly check is anyone here who applied after 20th Aug 21 and has any movement on file, Medical updates, review started?
Nothing as of now. I suspect that it will be end of October for us. There is not movement at all. Ohh boy, why cant we get out of this mess faster?!! :p

Reactions: Aesopzai

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
My application just got approved, just got my passport request!!!o_O
Awesome! Great news. Congratulations. So tell us more about your application. Applied from where and other details, so that we can guess when will be ours. My application also went it same time as yours. So this is a good movement for us.

C-Jane

Sep 11, 2021
Thanks!!! I know I was so worried till yesterday that nothing had been updated. I texted here thinking well maybe you guys might know something, 24 hrs later voodoo magic or something it all came together
I applied on the 16th of August
Medical Upfront: 10th Aug
Biometrics: 22nd Sep
Both bio and medical got approved on 6th Oct
Passport request 7th Oct
Applied from Bangalore VFS
Applied for Jan intake 2022, Lambton College, PGDM